IGNORED

does anybody else feel like something is going on?

vamos scorcho

I have this feeling that the world is starting to unify towards something huge

like a global internet being... and it's happening fast... and things are becoming new daily now

Reddit has become more important than the Bolshaviks ??

and it's cool like whiz and cheez and shit... or something

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, that's just your ego.

explain, if its worth

I was being a jackass.

haha. ok. that's good to know! I'm quite inclined towards grandiosity so... I'm sure there's some of that here too. I'll step out of here now while I read about the Bolseviks... I know nothing about history, could be wise to frame the current global situation in some way... though it is difficult considering the truly incredible uniqueness of the internet in relation to past history.

Ppl like to laugh off this idea, but it's true. I feel we're at an important crossroad right now and many of the decisions we make in the near future will resonate for many more generations to come. Discuss

people have said this since the dawn of time. the world always changes.

We're moving a lot faster though now in convergence of ideas/technology & interconnectness. Problem is we dont yet have a politcial solution to address the unified nature of finance and culture

Perhaps you are sensing a world threatened with the possibility of World War 3.

maybe... china, usa, isreal, etc... vs? for some reason that's the way i imagine it but in the end it can definitely be prevented and whether it is or not is probably the main issue

2012 hype will make you feel that way, people will become more anxious as we aproach Dec.21. Same thing happen with y2k, I remeber family mebers having panic attacks because they read somehwere the world was going to end.

Perhaps you are sensing a world threatened with the possibility of World War 3.

maybe... china, usa, isreal, etc... vs? for some reason that's the way i imagine it but in the end it can definitely be prevented and whether it is or not is probably the main issue

If it happens, it will probably be more like US., U.K., Israel vs. China, Russia, Iran etc. Which is why getting into a conflict with Iran is very dangerous. I personally don't buy the "2012" hype though.

odds of WW3? extremely low. At least, we better hope to god low.We are at a point in human history where an actual world war would likely mean the end of humanity, or the vast majority of humans.

odds of fear of WW3 being used to squash democracy? high

2012 hype will make you feel that way, people will become more anxious as we aproach Dec.21. Same thing happen with y2k, I remeber family mebers having panic attacks because they read somehwere the world was going to end.

It's having a subconcious effect on the world already (im not talking metaphysics or morphic resonance jumbo). What if we accidentally fulfil our own prophecies, for good or bad

I don't think LSD in the water supply would work.

I wonder if LSD can be disseminated using a type of gas...

(I feel like that question has gotten me on some type of list. Oh well.)

these days you don't really have to 'sense' *edit: 'feel' that shits going on. it's the information age. you can take in the information about events and then make an educated guess about what might happen next, if you want.

Archived