IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - ON (TEST PRESSING)

Pitbulle

Tiens un frenchy , en plus un voisin du sud, ça fais plaisir :grin:

Arf ! Moi qui suis nul en Français, ça fait du bien de parler un peu en Français !! :cool:

Guest Quoth

Matmax13 says: sell it to a Frenchman! Above all a neighbour from the south.

Pitbulle says: I thought there weren't any French on this board, it's good to talk a little in French.

To the French: Voulez-vous parler en Anglais monsieurs? Merci.

Guest yetihunter

$7.87 at the mo - ebay.com listing in $

why are you selling this pitbulle? this pressing has a great version of d-scape :)

the test pressing of d-scape is a different version?

all 4 tracks are slightly different...

on, 73-yips and xepha are all edited a bit, a bit shorter than the proper release, but d-scape is a minute or so longer, which is nice as it's one of my fave aphex tracks

on normal 12" vs on test press 12" < check the times - discogs says the ending is different, but it also starts off different, without all the big drums that the normal release has...

i picked up my copy of this quite cheap on ebay a while ago, no idea why warp released a different version of it though

:braindance:

why are you selling this pitbulle? this pressing has a great version of d-scape :)

Simply because I have 2 copies! I am an insane collector of Aphex Twin and the other copy which I have contains of WARP-documents sent with the promos at the time.

the two copies which I have were bought on Ebay.

I saw on Discogs that you also you have a specimen of this Test pressing!

I will not have already bought you something on Ebay? Concerning Aphex Twin of course...

Guest yetihunter

Simply because I have 2 copies! I am an insane collector of Aphex Twin and the other copy which I have contains of WARP-documents sent with the promos at the time.

the two copies which I have were bought on Ebay.

I saw on Discogs that you also you have a specimen of this Test pressing!

I will not have already bought you something on Ebay? Concerning Aphex Twin of course...

yes yes - oui oui!

you have bought some aphex off me on ebay before now - i forget what though, but feedback was good from both of us :)

i hope you get some good money for this 12" - it's worth it!

i bought mine for £10! the week after somebody also got one on ebay for £5 but i have seen it sell for over £50 as well, so good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived