IGNORED

Your first track

Guest mushroom

Not strictly my first track but the first one I made with Fruity Loops about 6 years ago, was pretty proud of it at the time and still listen to it every now and again for comedy value. I'd made tracks on Magix Music Maker before this but the majority of that was with samples that came supplied with it, plus it's on tape and I can't transfer it onto the computer at the mo.

Hope you dig it!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JW Modestburns

all of my really old stuff was lost, And you should be glad it was really bad. I might have some of my early Fruity loop tracks tho, Il post one when i get home

• 3 years later...

The first page is fucked for me. I'm on 40 posts per page.

Yep, Moak has cunted everything up. Just what I'd expect from someone like HIM

http://idiron.kaen.org/wee/TheLostTape.mp3

tracks made when i was 12/13 on an SU700 and CS1x keyboard (with some sampled Pitchshifter records)

http://idiron.kaen.org/wee/MyFirstSong.mp3

first track ever made on a computer when i was 14 (fruity loops)

edit: i should post them in YLC

ok i changed it to 100 posts per page and now page 1 will only display as far as the same post by moak (post26) which seems to be borking up the whole topic....

Should be fixed now ....

ok i changed it to 100 posts per page and now page 1 will only display as far as the same post by moak (post26) which seems to be borking up the whole topic....

Should be fixed now ....

Nice one.

I hope the newer people on here post some stuff. Ian C's tracks fucking slayed me.

Guest placidburp

This is one of the very first tracks I made, it's very harsh so be warned. Think I made this is Fruity 1.7 or around then anyway, found it on a cd a few years ago that was scratched like fuck, yet still worked!

Mickywalt - Well I Never..mp3

Then this as a joke lol - mickywalt-proud of it(huh remix).mp3

These are a few that I made not long after them, and they are surprisingly not too bad sounding...

mickywalt daves ride.mp3

mickywalt return of the musak.mp3

mickywalt so far.mp3

mickywalt timmay and the magical badger.mp3

mickywalt stamp.mp3

I wish I still had the original fruity zip files for some of these, they died many many harddrives ago though. :(

• 2 weeks later...
here's one of my earliest tracks that i actually finished and remember being proud of, from 1998 or so. i guess my very first track would be from around -96, but i doubt i still have it.

Archived