IGNORED

Jimmy Edgar - Majenta

MadnessR

Guest bitroast

Loved color strip,

.. Still haven't given xxx a propr listen. Maybe this week I'll finally have a listen:):)

I've got video tape of black security guards booty dancing to my set at the Detroit Electronic Music Festival a few years ago. Then it pans to a one-armed break dancer, spinning on his nub.

Favorite Jimmy Edgar quote.

• 1 month later...
Guest Enter a new display name

Does anyone dig My Minds I as much as I do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPqmXBg02Ug

This is one of the rare IDM albums that haven't aged at all. You should defiantly check out his Seual Dual EP under his Kristuit Salu alias, which is in my opinion his best work by far.

Funny stuff, quite close to Scubas new LP sometimes. But somehow I find it pretty boring. XXX is way stronger for me, but of course, aiming at a different thing in general.

Guest iep
I've got video tape of black security guards booty dancing to my set at the Detroit Electronic Music Festival a few years ago. Then it pans to a one-armed break dancer, spinning on his nub.

Favorite Jimmy Edgar quote.

flol

The Majenta samples sound great. I think I'll go with digital download though. Don't want that vinyl popping up and giving me a heart attack every time I sift through my crate in the dark.

• 1 month later...

Archived