IGNORED

Skream

Ivan Ooze

I just bought skreamizm's 1-5 on bleep! Only 11euro for mp3 / 13euro wav wtf

28 tracks :w00t: Ubercool!!! Download that shit you guys, this dude is just one hell of an animal music maker!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaFEy7ViSew&feature=player_detailpage

lol why is there no skream topic?

I don't like Skream either, better than skrillex but that's not saying much. Personal taste I guess.

some of skreams early work was ok. his 2007 essential mix for bbc was pretty good ( I think it was 2007...). That was back before every dubstep song sounded the exact same.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

yes, it's a great deal. I picked up the flacs even though I already had volumes 1-4 on vinyl. I'm not a fan of some of his later stuff, but the skreamizms are on point.

Guest CraniumXII

Haven't heard of em' before. From what I've heard on this thread, I like 2D quite a bit, but everything else just fell a bit flat IMO. :shrug:

I'ma check out more of the Skreamizm tracks though.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I've read that skream didn't wanna release 2d officially but the people demanded it!

he seems to have a real problem with shitty track titles, cf. 'wibbler', 'wobble that gut', and countless others

Yeah I'm guessing that's from the fact he records so many tracks. Sometimes I look at big releases that aren't simply "untitled" or "A1, AA1" like the Analord series and appreciate the naming process itself.

Archived