IGNORED

2012 Most IDM Tournament - Quarter Finals!

Root5

Vote for 1 in each category  

121 members have voted

1. 1. 1

• Infinity
    • Being socially awkward and uncomfortable
  2. 2. 2

• Slime molds
    • Terraforming planets
  3. 3. 3

• Factories at night
    • www.gaarg.tumblr.com
  4. 4. 4

• Quantum foam
    • Incomplete skyscrapers

We're now in the quarter-finals.

In the last round infinity slipped by abandoned cities by only one vote, knocking out this tournament's number one seed. Factories at night, the number two seed, is still in the game, comfortably defeating fan favourite Space stations. Factories at night is now up against rookie player www.gaarg.tumblr.com. We'll see what kind of campaign pieces will appear there in the next couple of days.

After the tough match in round 2, Slime mold won a comparatively easy victory over Not being able to explain yourself verbally. Fans of Not being able to explain yourself verbally may mobilize behind Being socially awkward and uncomfortable in this round.

The brackets can be found here: http://www.bracketma....cfm?tid=424823

I'll close this thread on April 3rd at around 10-11 pm Vancouver time.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can delete your vote and re-vote later. You can also change your vote as much as you like before I close the thread.

If you were referring to my comment, then I was talking about the previous thread. Thanks for the info, though.

So for some reason all of these IDM tourneys keep coming up as unread for me, even if I was the last person to post. Anyone else getting this?

Yeah, that happens to me too. I suspect it happens when someone new votes.

I don't understand how the previous threads were up for a couple days and the last voting cycle was less than one day.

Can you break that logic down for me?

It was up for the same number of days, but it seemed like less due to watmm being wonky.

I was going to hold back the schedule, but I decided to keep going because we got a good number of votes.

but I decided to keep going because we got a good number of votes.

Good logic.

My only slight criticism so far is that perhaps the initial voting round could have been open for a bit longer, but apart from that your doing a great job.

Slime ftw

It was up for the same number of days, but it seemed like less due to watmm being wonky.

I was going to hold back the schedule, but I decided to keep going because we got a good number of votes.

Oh I see. The last one was opened on the 30th. I guess it would have been better to stick to the weekdays since watmm is busier on those days.

I'm drunk.

all right, i ended up reading 2 articles on quantum foam and still can't pretend to understand it, which means the best part about it is the name. So I voted for skyscrapers.

Slime molds vs. terraforming planets is a real toughie, the first toughie so far in this tournament for me. I ended up going with slime molds (it really helped to read that post about slime molds, they are amazing!)

Archived