IGNORED

chatmm slows down watmm

keltoi

Guest sirch

soggy cloggy boggy foggy... = inhibited functionality/performance/smell/texture. obviously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah...which was said with pertinence to chatmm not watmm

ner ner na ner ner! let's split hairs all day long shall we!! :emotawesomepm9:

chatmm/watmm, same thing. same site. same page. same place. same oscillik not trying to be a cock. lol

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

soggy cloggy boggy foggy... = inhibited functionality/performance/smell/texture. obviously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chatmm/watmm, same thing. same site. same page. same place. same oscillik not trying to be a cock. lol

fail troll.

Out of curiosity, which skin are you using? I recall Chaosmachine creating the 'fasthack' skins when we first upgrade to this version of the forum software because all the box-shadow and gradient effects were slowing down the page rendering on slower machines. Try changing to a different skin and see if that has any performance impact. If it does, I'll see what I can do to 'simplify' the skins and make them load faster. I'll probably do some experiments with YSlow as well to see if the extra effects really do slow down page performance.

Guest sirch

Out of curiosity, which skin are you using? I recall Chaosmachine creating the 'fasthack' skins when we first upgrade to this version of the forum software because all the box-shadow and gradient effects were slowing down the page rendering on slower machines. Try changing to a different skin and see if that has any performance impact. If it does, I'll see what I can do to 'simplify' the skins and make them load faster. I'll probably do some experiments with YSlow as well to see if the extra effects really do slow down page performance.

i've been using IP Board (fixed width)

and thanks, JR. if you have the spare time then go ahead. but it's no biggie really. :) ..although 1 thread did take approx. 10 secs to load earlier...

up to you. i don't mind too much. but more regular users might...

for me, chatmm appears to have made watmm faster

but probably not. i'm on virgin media so it's probably something to do with that.

what's a chatmm??

seriously :mellow: , where is it?

He may not see it since he's just a member, and doesn't have a subscription.

Do you see it? I honestly cannot recall if I set it to even show for anyone without a subscription, and I don't have a test account to see if it does or not anymore.

looks like chatmm stopped me from posting a load of stupid drunk shit

but sorry to anyone in there.. and anyone i PMed

:sleep:

fail troll.

agreed

WATMM is kinda slow the past few days, but I dunno if it has to do w CHATMM.

Also, whenever I log in and there's one person in CHATMM, I lol at that poor soul, whoever he is.

Bottom line, WATMM is slow and you are all so dumb. You are so dumb!

edit: For instance, I clicked to post this post, and had to click again because it didn't post the first try.

Archived