IGNORED

Scrobble to Facebook?

Guest Fatcaesar

Guest Fatcaesar

Hey, so i want to scrobble my music to facebook just like spotify does if you've seen it?

I use foobar2000 and last.FM, and I've been searching for anything to make it work but no success.

So, do anyone here know how to do it ? maybe some rss feed or something?

Guest Rambo

currently scrobbling my facebook feed on Last.fm but going to need some assistance on importing my friend lists recommendations

Somehow last.fm dropped the ball on this, so they get no exposure.

Guest Fatcaesar

So it works with last.fm?

Why the fuck i want to do this?

To show my gigantic enormous electronic DICK!

Because i want to show my taste in music, Facebook is meant to be "you" on the web, so it's logical isn't it?

If I was still on FB, I'd "Unfriend" anybody who scrobbled their shitty music taste to my feed.

Like I did those who posted more than two youtube clips in a row.

nah, shit don't work. I think there are some unofficial last.fm widgets/apps whatever the fuck facebook call them, but none work. Spotify got that stuff sorted. Unfortunately I don't like spotify.

edit: come to think of it I hate seeing stupid spotify playlists in my feed.

Guest Gary C

If I was still on FB, I'd "Unfriend" anybody who scrobbled their shitty music taste to my feed.

Like I did those who posted more than two youtube clips in a row.

Guest EleminoP

modey gives me the most notifications and i don't even know him and he doesn't even know me lol. i like your music, modey.

i just put a link to my last.fm. i'm not gonna switch over to spotify cause they have a list of my music listening since 2006 and that shit is precious.

Guest couch

I just have my lastfm page set as my website. If anybody cares they can find me there (like 2 people did, lol)

will u b mah last fm fwend?

I put a link to my last.fm in my watmm sig instead of facebook, because if my aunt saw me listening to some obscene grindcore she'd probably have a heart attack. And then who would knit me sweaters?

currently scrobbling my facebook feed on Last.fm but going to need some assistance on importing my friend lists recommendations

try resetting your SCSI. re-login the facebook/last.FM app and set the API to non-import. Friends will be stacking up FIFO, but if you're still solid on the ram you could probably import all of it instantly.

Might want to roll-back your XP drivers as well, in case you didn't already.

just use the spotify desktop application. Its the best mp3player for mac and faster than itunes. You can import all your music / create playlists / assign coverart and scrobble to facebook.

You will not see ads when you use it as mp3 player. The ads are only shown when you use the streaming feature for free without subscribing.

scrobble to last.fm is also supported and you can go into private mode if you do not want your current music to be submitted

Archived