IGNORED

sriracha appreciation thread

kaini

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a chippy here is a girl. so chippy sauce would be like making a map of Hawaii on her stomach.

at least to me. that's my chippy sauce.

lol! sounds tasty.

Try it on popcorn.

I've had it on popcorn and it was a little weird. I like it on my pad thai and any rice I eat.

• 2 weeks later...

This week I was all about putting Sriracha on sliced meat, specifically corned beef and chorizo sausage. Just the meat and the sauce, no pesky bread or other fixings getting in the way. 9/10.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I need to drive out to fucking Walmart to buy a bottle sooon. Sriracha is way too expensive at Albertsons.

It really does go on anything savory in my opinion, fakkin anything mate, It's magic. Probably could work on some sweet and savory grub as well.

I know they bought Super Valu Inc. a couple years ago, so if you have any Super Valu stores they basically should be just like an Albertsons. It's too expensive compared to Walmart or Winco. I only go there because there is an Albys really close. The first Albertsons ever is still here in Boise, Idaho.

My brother is the lead IT coordinator guy for all Albertsons operations but he is not very good with computers. I went there to help him figure out how to watch and edit the videos he shot with my camera. He couldn't install VLC media player, he had no idea why, I look down and it's telling him he only has 10mbs left on his C drive... LoL,.boss of all IT for a major corporation.. Yup.

last night i had pulled pork, manchego & spring onion tacos with this amazing stuff. highly recommended. it's more smoky than hot but the sweetness and mustard... ness went amazing with the salty pork...

PP027.jpg

and this amazing (but VERY FUCKIN hot!) stuff...

mangohabanero_lg.jpg

^ think i'll give this to my friend who can tolerate stupid levels of hot.

and on a similar tip to sriracha i also bought but have yet to try...

Linghams-Ginger-Garlic-Chilli-Sauce-600.jpg

There's a Ghost Pepper Ms. Renfros salsa too. Don't know if it's sold everywhere. I thought the Ghost Pepper one was only a little hotter than the Habanero, but my girlfriend, who likes the Habanero, couldn't touch it. The GP sneaks up on you, though.

also, lol, lingam

They do a good sriracha too. Not sure which is better between Lingham's and the green cap variety; I should probably do a taste test because I currently have one bottle of each..

They do a good sriracha too.

They had it in the shop and the guy recommended it but there's no garlic in the ingredients. How can it be the same without garlic?

Quesadilla: cheddar cheese, artichokes, corned beef, and a healthy slathering of siracha inside, made with my newly (and freely) acquired quesadilla maker. So many mouth orgasms.

Also corned beef is highly underrated. It sounds gross, like spam, but it tastes like god's vagina.

Sriracha makes shit taste good, stop talking about anything other than Sriracha. SRIRACHA!

put some on a hot dog today.

next level hot dog.

I did that yesterday! :)

I keep finding myself sniffing the bottle from time to time! Not only is it a favorite Chili sauce, but it has become one of my favorite smells!

yesterday I slathered my lover's public hair in sriracha. ive never licked anything more heavenly. my throat was temporarily obstructed with hairy hot garlic gobs!

Archived