IGNORED

I sold groceries to Dopplereffekt today......

Atop

yeah

from Brooklyn.

Not Karma......

Karma only goes to twoism.com now to talk about crystals and Avatar, and double albums that need to get fucking released.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am gonna lighten those photos up a bit and see if they look better. Was awesome seeing you there and talking with you B, as always. Prometheus will have to be a plan. Become the painter you dream of being. YOU CAN DO IT!

For those that are wondering, the Buchla looking machine is a visualizer made by a guy here in Dallas that creates and sells them.

you didn't mention, did they speak to you in an intentionally cultivated german accent?

Gerald does not. To Nahn does have an accent because she is from there or somewhere non-American I think.

and does Gerald Donald have a parky hand?

Only while performing.

further proof sirch is an irredeemable cunt. i mean, why involve me?

I included you in the fake facts thread in reference to him sidetracking the thread. Sorry D.

The show was fun. Strange venue, I never felt like I was standing in the right spot. Cygnus didn't get to perform due to time constraints. Takeshi and I and some other friends of mine nerded out hard, which was the highlight of the evening, along with Dopplereffekt's musiche of course.

Dopplereffekt shows need to be enjoyed in an opera house while sitting down with the same visuals that were provided with last night. Very much like this.

[media=]

[/media]

Looks like Lars Larsen's company...Yeah?

I am gonna lighten those photos up a bit and see if they look better. Was awesome seeing you there and talking with you B, as always. Prometheus will have to be a plan. Become the painter you dream of being. YOU CAN DO IT!

For those that are wondering, the Buchla looking machine is a visualizer made by a guy here in Dallas that creates and sells them.

you didn't mention, did they speak to you in an intentionally cultivated german accent?

Gerald does not. To Nahn does have an accent because she is from there or somewhere non-American I think.

interesting, so proof of faking it for the interview of the Wire, or is Gerald like christian bale where he uncontrollably drifts in and out of an accent for no reason?

Looks like Lars Larsen's company...Yeah?

Yes indeed.

interesting, so proof of faking it for the interview of the Wire, or is Gerald like christian bale where he uncontrollably drifts in and out of an accent for no reason?

I didn't speak with him much. Phil Cygnus would know, he was hanging out with them all day. He does live in the mountains of Bavaria so I bet he speaks a lot of German. One could gain an accent by speaking another language most of the time. Kind of like Madonna. Tubes, Trolleys, Lifts and Crisps oh my!

edit: I just saw that they are going to be in SF on the 2nd of June Robbie, not sure where. Not sure if you want to go either but thought you should know.

of course i'm going to go, it's gonna be fucking epic, although they are playing in a very shit obscure club in SF that usually hosts bad rock bands, dont know who's idea that was but im really excited

heheheh, sweet......I think Gerald has more of a nerd accent than a false German one. hehe

Hope you have fun. Be sure and slow down your time line before witnessing the science magick that is DOPPLEREFFEKT!

Awesome, I wonder if I'd even recognize them in such a situation.

Yes.....my friend Phil was fanboying out as well so they at least had two people that knew and loved their music. As I said in the title, was totally surreal, they were very cordial and the show was fucking great. Hardly anyone there compared to the Austin show I went to a few years back, which was packed. To Nhan said to me after the show that they enjoy playing smaller venues more than huge fests, which was crazy because their next gig was in Detroit at the demf, or some festival going on up there. She was not excited about it and I think Gerald is from another planet.

Hah, why is that? Did he imitated a robot the whole time or? I had mailcontact with him and he was really formal and scientific in his words, but really nice!

Well, pure speculation here, but I am guessing that in he and Mr Stinson's choice to not be photographed or named when making Drexiya's music was due to a lot of introversion in their personalities. Most introverted people that I have met or know are awkward and I usually refer to them as being from another planet because they are not comfortable with the people on this one. So it is a metaphorical statement. I think Mr Donald is a genius and probably loves living in the mountains and doesn't enjoy crowds of people. I think...

Archived