IGNORED

I sold groceries to Dopplereffekt today......

Atop

this is the greatest thread.

How can this thread not be the new “Most IDM… of [2013, 2014, 2015 .. 9999]” for all eternity from now on? Love it

watmmiest watmming that I can remember. And I mean that in a positive way. Well done!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

yeah, well done.. that they came into the store you work at and bought some groceries.. lol

well done, that they are Human Beings and need to eat food to survive.

best thread 2012.

ps. sorry, i'm just kidding... :wink:

night night.

no it's not a pissing contest. i'm just fucking with u

:smile:

anyway, so did u go to the gig...? or what??

About to go downtown to witness modular video synthesis and science music, yez........

this is the greatest thread.

How can this thread not be the new “Most IDM… of [2013, 2014, 2015 .. 9999]” for all eternity from now on? Love it

watmmiest watmming that I can remember. And I mean that in a positive way. Well done!

dopplereffekt070111.jpg

The experience was so much more idm that I have revealed. There must be mystery when speaking of such things!

To Nahn(sp?) is a sweetheart.

They live in the mountains of southern Germany.

Too bad it is hot as fuck and humid here in Dallas....I am sure they are second guessing coming to Texas.

Cygnus is going to properly tear apart the air, so I am sure Gerald and wife will appreciate that.

150820_167640819923865_100000338434195_392553_3588032_n.jpg

The club it is at is swanky as fuck also. Good sound system though.

DSC_2094.jpg

Guest sirch

About to go downtown to witness modular video synthesis and science music, yez........

have a good time mate. enjoy the gig

give Cygnus a crowd 'woop' for me.

You are lucky Atop. They are magical people and I'm sure meeting them will be an experience non of us would forget. I'm gonna listen to some Dopp now while doing my workout before I hit up the pub and try my moves on the ladies.

cheers

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

have a good time mate. enjoy the gig

give Cygnus a crowd 'woop' for me.

will be doin that yes

You are lucky Atop. They are magical people and I'm sure meeting them will be an experience non of us would forget. I'm gonna listen to some Dopp now while doing my workout before I hit up the pub and try my moves on the ladies.

cheers

[media=]

[/media]

thanks man, yeah about to get my butt down there, gonna meet Takeshi there....watmm united

(OP cool story bro)

I try

Guest Balance

cheers

[media=]

[/media]

What track is this?

Guest sirch

further proof sirch is an irredeemable cunt. i mean, why involve me?

t'was related to another thread... that atop had just posted in. it was relevant at the time. but now it's old news.

also, i really don't give a shit what you think of me, Mr. kaini. i think you're a massive, irredeemable, cuntbag piece of shit, too!

so save your energy. nobody needs "further proof" anyway... like anyone gives a fuck.. you dick.

anyway...! :) so what was the gig like last night?

Atop report back!

I am gonna lighten those photos up a bit and see if they look better. Was awesome seeing you there and talking with you B, as always. Prometheus will have to be a plan. Become the painter you dream of being. YOU CAN DO IT!

For those that are wondering, the Buchla looking machine is a visualizer made by a guy here in Dallas that creates and sells them.

you didn't mention, did they speak to you in an intentionally cultivated german accent?

Gerald does not. To Nahn does have an accent because she is from there or somewhere non-American I think.

and does Gerald Donald have a parky hand?

Only while performing.

further proof sirch is an irredeemable cunt. i mean, why involve me?

I included you in the fake facts thread in reference to him sidetracking the thread. Sorry D.

The show was fun. Strange venue, I never felt like I was standing in the right spot. Cygnus didn't get to perform due to time constraints. Takeshi and I and some other friends of mine nerded out hard, which was the highlight of the evening, along with Dopplereffekt's musiche of course.

Dopplereffekt shows need to be enjoyed in an opera house while sitting down with the same visuals that were provided with last night. Very much like this.

Guest sirch

nice one.

shame Cygnus didn't get to play, though! that's shit :(

oh well... good that you had a good time anyways.

yeah my phone takes worse pics than Tak's but I processed them a bit and they are at least evidence that I was at the show. lol

post-750-0-06551900-1338141355_thumb.jpg

post-750-0-76973100-1338141398_thumb.jpg

post-750-0-21449200-1338141370_thumb.jpg

post-750-0-63751000-1338141336_thumb.jpg

post-750-0-04316100-1338141556_thumb.jpg

Just that I really enjoy their music and talked to To Nhan about life in Germany a bit. Was awesome.

Thanks for enjoying the pics Superstix.

They are terrible but this is my only camera at the moment.

Need a rare lithium battery for my good one.

Damn Radioshack is making me special order it.

Yay!

Archived