IGNORED

andre 3000 as jimi

keltoi

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

keltoi can you plz change your avatar, it's disturbing.

chea, I'm kinda light headed right now and that boil wart faced freak is a bit too much even in a desirable state.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keltoi can you plz change your avatar, it's disturbing.

chea, I'm kinda light headed right now and that boil wart faced freak is a bit too much even in a desirable state.

You know you're convinving me to keep it?

I agree, it's kind a bit gross.

Keep it though, just expect that people will scroll past your posts, for fear of having their eyes stained by the offputting vision of diseased humanity. *goes round searching for an AIDS patient in an hospital bed to use as an avatar.

meh, i just set him on ignore. sorry keltoi, your avatar really is revolting.

maybe you should change your avatar cause that bitch is ugly.

Guest couch

Something feels wrong and awkward about those pictures of Andre looking like Hendrix. Man, I dunno. Just, no. Shouldn't be done.

oh shit

shut your mouth, she is a goddess.

I've always thought Jimi had a bit of a horsey face; Andre has not the horse face, so no thanks

i wonder if he'll talk in a funny voice since hendrix was rather low sounding and andre sounds like a cartoon.

I think they look quite similar, just Andre's skin tone is darker. As for the voice, not a huge difference really. Not enough for it to be off-putting.

i really hate that avatar.

I agree, it's kind a bit gross.

Keep it though, just expect that people will scroll past your posts, for fear of having their eyes stained by the offputting vision of diseased humanity. *goes round searching for an AIDS patient in an hospital bed to use as an avatar.

i don't like it either. i tend to scroll right past keltoi's posts now so i don't have to look at it.

omg you have to scroll passed my posts? (you won't be missing anything important!) i didn't realise you lot were such pussies. i mean so fragile.

and yes, hoodie, you're av is horrible to my eyes. please change it.

anyway, since there's been such general disgust i took my av to the doctors over the weekend and he's been prescribed strong steroid cream to tackle the problem... so we'll see if the unsightly pustules clear up with treatment... hopefully there will be no nasty side effects.

anyway, since there's been such general disgust i took my av to the doctors over the weekend and he's been prescribed strong steroid cream to tackle the problem.

yay.

You know, when i was around 9-10 i got a wart on the side of my ankle. My sister got one as well. Was a strange thing to occur i thought, this spontaneous growth from no where. Nowadays i think perhaps it was all the running around in bare feet through the wilderness. Bound to pick up something.

Anyway, with respect to wart treatment. My sister tried sticking a small square of banana skin over the wart with a plaster to hold it in place. And it worked ! I don't know where she heard the idea. But there must be some natural fungicide in the banana skin.I then gave it a go, leaving the banana skin affixed for two or three days and within a couple of weeks the wart had dried up and was disintegrating.

wow keltoi. haha nice job man. watmm candy. ;-]

Also, i am pretty squeamish in real, not to the point where i'd ruin the elephant man's day by bringing it up though. Actually whenever i've encountered someone with a glaring facial disfigurement, i have found them somewhat confused as to the total absence of any reaction to their outward appearance. You can see first confusion, then they subtly relax and seem relieved.

So to sum up, on the one hand i don't give a shit and treat everyone equally. And on the other, sometimes i want to burn them all. Mostly subhumans. Take 'em out in utero i say.

Archived