IGNORED

[BCN] Sonar 2012 - 14/06/12 - 17/06/12

spratters

I've been quite surprised in previous years that nobody on watmm ever seems to go to Sonar. It's year 5 for me and I cannot wait.

Is anyone going this year?

i be going, i only have tickets for friday. my long time dream of seeing t.jenkinson live is coming true (hopefully) yayo! see you there!

Nice, see you down the front. Recommend getting in a good 15 minutes before kick off. It gets pretty rammed down there.

Dont miss this!

[media=]http://vimeo.com/32137140[/media]

I've made my plan of where I shall be and when. I shall not be missing that!

I've been once. Found sonar by night to be a rather soulles exercise. It's just too fucking huge for my taste, I much prefer smaller more intimate venues.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been once. Found sonar by night to be a rather soulles exercise. It's just too fucking huge for my taste, I much prefer smaller more intimate venues.

that is true, it was way too big for my taste too. and squarepusher sucked, i hate to say.

ps i fucked lana del ray. in the ass.

toeachizown . i was watching some bloke with a led light mask and a bass amidst great video projections. if you're still in bcn, there is a free event in boo club on the mar bella beach tonight. richie hawtin is djing at 9 a clock, some other dj's as well. fiesta!

I left yesterday afternoon but a few people I know were planning on going I think. One thing that seriously did fuck me off though was that, between the eight people I was staying with, four of us got our phones nicked.

CUNTS!!!!

Apart from that it was once again a fucking excellent weekend.

Has anyone heard the Sonar 2012 4x mp3 that Bleep released a week or so ago. The Amon Tobin track sounds very, um, non-Amon Tobiny: Full of tape saturated FM synthesis trundling along for about 3 minutes before fading out. He's sure changed direction if it is definitely him !

I didn't manage to get it this year, I was already in Barcelona by the time they announced it. I would like to get my hands on that though if anyone has it???

Archived