285688_10150943854039536_222502548_n.jpg

ACPR018 : EOMAC - EOMAC EP

2012 Acroplane recordings

1. Apache

2. Dramutic

3. Slide FX

4. It's Nice To Be Where Nobody Is

5. The Feeling

A 5 track EP covering Future Garage, Electronica, Electro and more from Dublin's Eomac.

Available to buy Monday 18th June from the Acroplane Bandcamp Store, Bleep, Boomkat, Itunes, Juno, Addictech and most other good online stores.

Eomac Bio..

Eomac is one half of Dublin based duo Lakker, but is also a DJ and producer in his own right. His eclectic style is reflected in both his productions and his DJ sets - expect anything from UK funky to raging gabba. He has released on a number of labels, most notably his 'EP One' on Hsuan and last year's 'Clap Your Hands' 10" on Maigret Records.

This year will see him stray further afield with a forthcoming 12" on Berlin's Killekill label and a self-titled EP on Belfast's Acroplane Recordings. He has already received the nod of approval from none other than Aphex Twin who was dropping unreleased Eomac tunes in his sets last year, so keep your ears peeled for more in 2012....

www.acroplane.org

www.eomac.net

www.soundcloud.com/eomac

clips here.

http://soundcloud.com/eomac/sets/eomac-ep-clips/

Available to buy from today.

..and you can get it in most other good online stores.

clips of all tracks..

Apache

Dramutic

Slide FX

It's Nice To Be Where Nobody Is

The Feeling

• 3 weeks later...

This EP is really good. It's gloomy as hell, and it really has the Lakker's vibe to it. I love the way he plays with sub-basses. "Slide FX" is a killer track, it's my current secret weapon when i do some mixing.

So, yes, this release needs a bump.

Archived