IGNORED

Pye Corner Audio - Sleep Games

Redruth

yeah thanks for the notice. i'm extremely jealous over here. i'm waiting to buy that on mp3. jim posted that there was a manufacturing delay, so i doubt i will be seeing a physical copy of this until next year.

yeah thanks for the notice. i'm extremely jealous over here. i'm waiting to buy that on mp3. jim posted that there was a manufacturing delay, so i doubt i will be seeing a physical copy of this until next year.

Really? difficulty on CD or vinyl. They told me my CD shipped already.

Please note due to a manufacturing delay Ghost Box won't be able to get stock out to the usual stockists by the release date. Apologies for this, but if you prefer to get your copy in your local record store you'll have to hang on until end of the month.

really enjoying this album. i find it much creepier than the black mills stuff. not sure if that is intentional, because of ghost box, but i like it.

i'm not a huge fan of all ghost box stuff, but the recent string of albums (as the crow flies, belbury tales, and now this) has been very impressive

• 2 weeks later...

Archived