IGNORED

RDJ would not be pleased, I'm sure...

Guest EskimoSpy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't do either of those. The Aphex tat is one thing, but if you get the others, (especially the Abelton tat) you are just a walking billboard for other people's shit.

I only say because I care :wub:

I appreciate your concern, but the ableton logo (which will just be the horizontal and vertical bars, not the word itself) is, for me, symbolic of essentially discovering a creative outlet which has given me a reason to keep breathing every day ;) It's not so much about the technology, but rather, that it has empowered me to realize my dreams of making electronic music. blah bah blah yadda yadda, eventually I'm sure a different DAW will take it's place, but it will still retain its significance! :)

barf. please man. dont be a nerd.. tatoos are already cheezy enough

You should give a shit about what other people think about your tattoos the same way you should give a shit about people's opinions of your clothes, values, or your hair, or the way that you lead your life. In other words you shouldn't give a shit. So much time wasted on this planet caring about what other people think when all anyone should care about is if they are happy about the person they are. There are too many sheep on this planet.

My friend got a Red Hot Chili Peppers tattoo when they were still good.

Think about that.

he should have gotten himself a faith no more tat, would still be acceptable. afx can't screw it up unless he starts making dubstep

Guest Gary C

Think about that.

I've never been so happy to have been slightly too young, and then too smart in the few years after, to get a tattoo whilst I was a Chili Peppers fan.

Guest EskimoSpy

Thanks for letting me share it with you all, and for all the nice feedback. It's a dream come true for me, something I know will always be a part of me.

Thank god I don't need to justify my reasons for getting it! Instead, I will wake up every morning and be very grateful I got it done.

Thanks for letting me share it with you all, and for all the nice feedback. It's a dream come true for me, something I know will always be a part of me.

Thank god I don't need to justify my reasons for getting it! Instead, I will wake up every morning and be very grateful I got it done.

lol keep it up.

qxouhl.jpg

Think about that.

That time existed? Colour me shocked!

Think about that.

That time existed? Colour me shocked!

They were really good around Blood Sugar Sex Magic and before that.

Afterward it was a shot straight down the shoots.

Check out 4:00 - 4:35 of this vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHQVmqVkzHE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Think about that.

I feel like that is evidence of a much deeper problem with lack of good judgement to begin with anyway. Although you could look at it with a different perspective. That tattoo is a reminder of a band that was once decent and is no longer. It is an indicator of how the passage of time can change perspectives and creative output. Something to remind you to always stay honest with your work. It is also a reminder of that point of time in his life as well. Or you could just look at it as a stupid out of date tattoo.

Think about that.

I feel like that is evidence of a much deeper problem with lack of good judgement to begin with anyway. Although you could look at it with a different perspective. That tattoo is a reminder of a band that was once decent and is no longer. It is an indicator of how the passage of time can change perspectives and creative output. Something to remind you to always stay honest with your work. It is also a reminder of that point of time in his life as well. Or you could just look at it as a stupid out of date tattoo.

You're right afx was good but now he's lost it so like why bother getting a tattoo with his logo. Fuck aphex.

Archived