IGNORED

the mystery record

Guest disparaissant

Guest disparaissant

SO a while ago i lived in madison, wi.

one day, i was out walking my cat (don't judge he was a farm cat and needed to get out now and then) and i stumbled across this record. literally just, stumbled across it. outside. no sleeve, no nothing. there are no distinguishing marks on it, other than

CameraZOOM-20120703181707904.jpg

and

CameraZOOM-20120703181717800.jpg

that's it.

no catalog number

no identifying anything at all

just 1 and 2

so i put it on and it was weird electronica. but then i lost it before i could really do anything about identifying it.

well

i found it the other day!

so here is some stuff from it. anyone have ANY idea as to what this is? it's actually pretty cool!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39038272/mystere.mp3

i'd love to find out what this is all about, i saw one or two others in my neighbourhood but people must have snatched them up. might have been some kind of ARG or something? god i dunno, it's just super weird.

Guest disparaissant

yeah its pretty bad but i do kind of like it in a perverse way (im a vegan and i'd swallow)

mostly just really curious as to what the fuck it is.

It sounds like the north korean version of kraftwerk haha

i got home yesterday and there was a rick ross cd-r that someone threw out of his car in front of my door, i'm gonna put it on later lol

Guest disparaissant

yeah. nothing anywhere. normally there's some kind of etching. i'll give it a go with a magnifying glass in good light later but i doubt i will find much of anything.

my phone told me it was Guti and Dubshape - Every Cow Has a Bird. but i listened to that track and they are not one and the same.

sounds a little weird, but not the craziest thing ever. who knows

edit: only lyrics i can make out: 'understanding my abilities as ...opinion....' 'dedication to ...' '....a friend of mine....pussy on the mind.....'

Guest disparaissant

yeah its not terrible its just like infuriatingly amateurish in such a way that is totally uninteresting.

kind of frustrating but

still a fun mystery.

Guest disparaissant

i'm quite curious how you managed to dig that one up

i looked with a magnifying glass and on the OUTER EDGE in tiny tiny etching was "LOGAN 5"

edit: the name of the record company is secret records so im guessing this is their schtick?

Archived