IGNORED

Biggest Videogame collection EVER (?) for sale...

Goiter Sanchez

As a former collector of games I am in awe of this...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BIGGEST-COLLECTION-EVER-22-SEGA-NINTENDO-PC-ENGINE-FULLSETS-FACTORY-SEALED-/300736846867?pt=FR_Jeux_Vid%C3%A9o&hash=item4605501c13#ht_163543wt_931

22 complete game consoles; each with every game ever released (and in a few cases formally unreleased), peripherals... Just an insane amount of stuff.

And you can have it all for $1,229,899.99 USD (though he'll consider 'serious' offers).

One of the many wtf moments I've had looking through all his stuff was seeing this Gamecube controller I'd never heard of...

photo1-600x450.jpg

How does that even...

insane

Edit: wtf. SOLD?

O_O I guess that just happened!!!

Guest Frankie5fingers

And you can have it all for $1,229,899.99 USD (though he'll consider 'serious' offers).

im thinking this guy just made a profit of $1,229,899.99. seriously, im kinda thinking this dude stole all this stuff. why else would he want to sell all of it.

This is the collection that I was hoping to amass one day....

What this guy sold was a store. This was not his personal collection. That would have been impossible.

im thinking this guy just made a profit of $1,229,899.99. seriously, im kinda thinking this dude stole all this stuff. why else would he want to sell all of it.

storage

Having so many antiquated consoles practically brand new with ALL the games (most of which are still sealed) is what floors me! I used to collect rare Japanese shooters for the Saturn and they were ALL there and new/sealed in that collection... Games like Radiant Silvergun, Dodonpachi, Battle Garegga, all there!!!

I'm thinking he used to own specialty videogame shop for many years and just kept a copy of everything for himself... I used to collect sealed SNES games back in 2000/2003ish so I know the mindset; it becomes philosophically vacuous to collect something that was meant for consumption and just leave it there sealed; collector's value be damned!

I think he says somewhere in the q&a that this is only a part of his collection... his NEC, Nintendo and Sega stuff. I don't know, what else is there? Atari, xbox and playstation?

vintage arcade cabinets?!

Can I marry this guy?

Archived