IGNORED

Masked gunman kills 14 at Batman premiere in Denver

spratters

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That pic ^^^ is not too bad, but the original one posted in this thread - yikes! Skeletor looks like a proper fatty compared to her.

i don't mean this as an attempt at a joke, and sorry if this has already been mentioned but why if he called himself the Joker and was apparently such a batman fan did he die his hair orange (not green)? I'm just surprised someone who put in so much effort pre planning it would make such an obvious mistake with the hair

Guest Gary C

i don't mean this as an attempt at a joke, and sorry if this has already been mentioned but why if he called himself the Joker and was apparently such a batman fan did he die his hair orange (not green)? I'm just surprised someone who put in so much effort pre planning it would make such an obvious mistake with the hair

Because he's a loser.

yeah but iggy was (is?) a heroin addict. madonna is just a whore.

And his music is much better.

there are more good madonna albums than there are iggy pop albums.

and madonna was still relevant up till early 00s, whereas iggy is just a funny punk rock daddy ridin' the wave of his 70s endeavors.

so even though this is just your opinion and i can't change it, underestimating madonna like that is just silly and i bet you know neither of them enough to back up that statement.

THIS IS IMPROTANT

yeah but iggy was (is?) a heroin addict. madonna is just a whore.

And his music is much better.

there are more good madonna albums than there are iggy pop albums.

and madonna was still relevant up till early 00s, whereas iggy is just a funny punk rock daddy ridin' the wave of his 70s endeavors.

so even though this is just your opinion and i can't change it, underestimating madonna like that is just silly and i bet you know neither of them enough to back up that statement.

THIS IS IMPROTANT

Lol okay? The Stooges first 3 albums are much better than anything Madonna has ever done. After the stooges brake-up his career went downhill I'll give you that, but Madonna was never good.

Guest Gary C

Lol okay? The Stooges first 3 albums are much better than anything Madonna has ever done. After the stooges brake-up his career went downhill I'll give you that, but Madonna was never good.

Material Girl, Like a Virgin, Papa Don't Preach, True Blue, Like a Prayer, Cherish, Ray of Light, Frozen.

/gay

I won't listen to Madonna out of choice, but I probably wouldn't turn any of those songs off.

Madonna had a couple of cool albums, knew how to market herself, pick her producers.

Iggy and the Stooges were/are totally different beasts.

Comparing the two is like saying Lady Gaga is better than Pavement.

Guest sirch

well, she did pull out a gun on stage after the shootings, to be all "provocative" and "edgy" and "stuff"

she did what now?

http://www.cbsnews.c...after-shooting/

madonna-guns.jpg

forgot to put "gun" between quotation marks tho

what a stupid fucking bitch. that's fucking sad.

somebody shoot her, please!

her art

madonna-gun-stills.jpg

LOL

Guest sirch

madonna was still relevant up till early 00s

highly questionable!

THIS IS IMPROTANT

it's what?

Archived