IGNORED

Prison Planet 2012

roasty

From Science Fiction to Reality: the Government is employing both Pre-Crime technology and new, frightening surveillance technologies. These are just a portion of such technologies: Pre-Crime spotlights to bathe people in red light, F.A.S.T., Streetlights to monitor your every move and record your conversations, License Plate Scanners, Bugs and Tracking/Listening Devices being put into everyday appliances, Miniature Drones, Cockroaches and other insects with Listening Devices, X-ray vans to see inside your house or vehicle, and new lasers that can detect every molecule inside or on your body, and even Taser Bracelets for airplanes. Unfortunately, all of these devices actually exist. Some of these devices have not yet been employed, but make no mistake, they are coming.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the best part is that the security state is a creation of america's continuos botched arrogant foreign policy.

"they hate us for our freedom"

lol

time to get the fuck out of here

yea trapwire,the billion dollar bunker in utah,darpa's projects etc all contributing to the police state we are now experiencing in this post 9/11 nightmare

it's not going anywhere good thats for sure.

human error will kill ,imprison and maim in the name of " security"

http://www.helium.com/items/2325145-darpa-creating-super-bionic-insects

http://www.trendhunter.com/slideshow/outrageous-darpa-innovations

http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-meshworm-robot-20120813,0,3422967.story

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/03/18/nsa-building-a-2-billion-quantum-computer-spy-center-

98341/

think it can't happen to you?

these happen all the time

http://reason.com/blog/2012/08/10/st-paul-cops-shoot-dog-in-wrong-door-rai

Guest RandySicko

I would like to get me and my family the fuck out of here and as far north into inhabitable Canada as possible.

The funny (and sad) thing is that there are still BILLIONS of people who not only don't question or care about what is going on in the world around them ...but they actually trust our government! Martial law executive orders? What? DHS purchasing another 750 million hollowpoint rounds on top of the already unexplained 450 mil several months ago? Fuck that, let's watch some football.

I really wish there was something I could personally do to help more people wake the hell up. Then again, who is going to want a red pill when everyone and their mother has a prescription for opiate-based pain killers?

it says "Prison Planet", not Prison Country.

I would like to get me and my family the fuck out of here and as far north into inhabitable Canada as possible.

The funny (and sad) thing is that there are still BILLIONS of people who not only don't question or care about what is going on in the world around them ...but they actually trust our government! Martial law executive orders? What? DHS purchasing another 750 million hollowpoint rounds on top of the already unexplained 450 mil several months ago? Fuck that, let's watch some football.

I really wish there was something I could personally do to help more people wake the hell up. Then again, who is going to want a red pill when everyone and their mother has a prescription for opiate-based pain killers?

the time for waking up was about 50 years ago.

As to the prison thing. Unless they hurry up and go for the mass kill, which at this point would be not so clear of an outcome for them, eventually all their corporations and finance will wither away as we produce our own products in house. With mass unemployment or poverty wages for those in casual jobs caused by the displacement of workers by machines, people will learn to make do outside of the markets, as they'll have to.

we'll win, it's cool. ;-]

Guest RandySicko

it says "Prison Planet", not Prison Country.

the time for waking up was about 50 years ago.

True. I personally think the baby boomers are much to blame for allowing all of this to perpetuate throughout the years. Afterall, they were the first generation to be raised on the television, which is one of the greatest- if not the best programming device ever created. I sometimes think about a google maps view ...looking at all the houses ...envisioning the rectangular black box tucked into the each living room. Zoom out a bit ...a bit further ...know what I mean?

I believe that the only hope lies with today's youth, but the programming of them and their parents seems to be so perfected that I wonder if any revolution, let alone a violent one is even possible anymore. Would we even stand a chance against the police/military? I guess we can always ask some of the Branch Davidians.

These topics get my mind racing in so many different directions. Apologies for any disjointedness.

It strikes me that with all this constant monitoring technology in the home that is to be brought in that the elite's algorithms will be able to separate the intresting and innovative from the chaff. Thereby reducing the waste when it comes to the great purge.

been nice knowing you olympic ceremony supporters.

Guest Gary C

I believe that the only hope lies with today's youth, but the programming of them and their parents seems to be so perfected that I wonder if any revolution, let alone a violent one is even possible anymore. Would we even stand a chance against the police/military?

People are dumb and subdued, and there's a lot of bullets in the world, but a total revolution is always possible as long as the people with guns still have the moral fibre not to shoot.

i live in the middle of a forest, on top of a mountain. are they gonna make surveillance leaves, twigs and branches too? should i be worried? what about surveillance-peaceful breezes? have they considered making surveillance-distant-barking dogs? WHAT ABOUT SURVEILLANCE-LONG AND WINDING DIRT ROADS THAT LEAD TO A DEAD END?

Guest RandySicko

It strikes me that with all this constant monitoring technology in the home that is to be brought in that the elite's algorithms will be able to separate the intresting and innovative from the chaff. Thereby reducing the waste when it comes to the great purge.

been nice knowing you olympic ceremony supporters.

I think they've got the separation process down to a science: http://epic.org/foia...er-REDACTED.pdf

DHS Media Monitoring Capability (2011 version :emotawesomepm9: )

Sort of related?: http://appft1.uspto....=DN/20060007222

Abstract: An integrated sensing display is disclosed. The sensing display includes display elements integrated with image sensing elements. As a result, the integrated sensing device can not only output images (e.g., as a display) but also input images (e.g., as a camera).

Anyone think this actual thread is being monitored right now ..or do they have bigger fish to fry?

Guest RandySicko

I believe that the only hope lies with today's youth, but the programming of them and their parents seems to be so perfected that I wonder if any revolution, let alone a violent one is even possible anymore. Would we even stand a chance against the police/military?

One of the main questions I've always had is whether or not I would be willing to pull the trigger on someone. I personally would never want to take a human life and I am not sure what I would do if ever faced

People are dumb and subdued, and there's a lot of bullets in the world, but a total revolution is always possible as long as the people with guns still have the moral fibre not to shoot.

Well put. Definitely something to think about.

i live in the middle of a forest, on top of a mountain. are they gonna make surveillance leaves, twigs and branches too? should i be worried? what about surveillance-peaceful breezes? have they considered making surveillance-distant-barking dogs? WHAT ABOUT SURVEILLANCE-LONG AND WINDING DIRT ROADS THAT LEAD TO A DEAD END?

Out of all the spots to be in, I'd say that yours is one of the best and is where I would like to live as well. Just watch out for the drones (FAA Reauthorization Act). I've actually contemplated living completely off the grid with my wife to be, but I think it would be too hard to do.

Guest RadarJammer

Out of all the spots to be in, I'd say that yours is one of the best and is where I would like to live as well. Just watch out for the drones (FAA Reauthorization Act). I've actually contemplated living completely off the grid with my wife to be, but I think it would be too hard to do.

Living in the forest I would be much more worried about brown recluse spiders or black widows or bears maybe. You can try and reason with the government but there is no reasoning with a brown recluse spider hiding in you bedsheets.

For anyone just tuning in:

The main thing in this story is the existence of a massive, world-wide, integrated surveillance system that is working in at least 5 countries (the US, Canada, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand), and possibly many more. Virtually any camera in public areas (and possibly cameras in private areas) could be connected to the system. Information is integrated, analyzed, and sent to a central server in the USA for processing. In other words, if you live in Australia, for example, the US government has direct access to information on where you've been going and what you've been doing. It is combined with information from other sources (cell phone location data, among others) and fed into sophisticated algorithms that can pinpoint suspicious behavior. In the past, we didn't used to take security cameras seriously because we just assumed that no one would ever possibly analyze them in full detail. This was mostly true, and in the old days security cameras had their tapes wiped clean every few weeks or so. That assumption is simply not true anymore - every little bit of information on what you've been doing is analyzed, packaged, and stored, possibly indefinitely. These are the facts, and are revealed in the wikileaked emails.

Did you not see the drones part of the clip ? rural is considered in the plan. No escape, until you vote physically it out of relevance.

Anyone think this actual thread is being monitored right now ..or do they have bigger fish to fry?

We're noise, are you a bot ?

Narcissistic bot, lol.

I agree though that encouraging people not to shoot and realising that whatever our predispositions, there are bigger fish to throw from the frying pan into the fire, is the way to see things. We all stand to lose if this continues ala.

I've actually contemplated living completely off the grid with my wife to be, but I think it would be too hard to do.

It isn't too hard. It just takes determination. I know people who live off the grid, grittily, but comfortably. I have a hard time thinking anyone would have any reason to monitor people living politically detached lives in rural alaska.

p.s. the music sounds like mass effect and that is what makes this clip exciting

Archived