IGNORED

COMPLETE DISCOGRAPHY FOR FREE DOWNLOAD (18 Albums)

Guest godwidevoid

Guest godwidevoid

I would like to share the entirety of my musical manifestations thus far with this community as I have been doing with every online community I am a part of for the past year and a half. To briefly introduce myself and my work, my music project is called Cerulean Transience of All My Imagined Shores and I create what I've dubbed "experimental metaphysical ambient" music intended for deep meditation, this project's core themes dealing with my personal interests in metaphysics, theosophy, the shamanic utilization of entheogens, and esoterica in general. I do not care whatsoever about attaining fame nor monetary gain, thus I share my work freely with all. With that said, I hope anyone who decides to check out my works derives enjoyment from them! :emotawesomepm9:

The albums can all be found here: http://godwidevoid.blogspot.com

Eternal blessings,

Guest godwidevoid

but you're not part of our community

As an active poster in this community, no, I don't qualify; I've been more of a lurker instead. You're free to check my join date to confirm that I'm not a mere random spammer who joined this week just to promote my stuff. And regardless if you don't consider me a part of this community, I've still chosen to bestow some gifts in the hopes of transmitting positive energies to this entire community-at-large. In any case, you're free to perceive me however you like, my friend.

For others who've replied, I'd like to hear your opinions after you've given anything a decent listen!

but you're not part of our community

As an active poster in this community, no, I don't qualify; I've been more of a lurker instead. You're free to check my join date to confirm that I'm not a mere random spammer who joined this week just to promote my stuff. And regardless if you don't consider me a part of this community, I've still chosen to bestow some gifts in the hopes of transmitting positive energies to this entire community-at-large. In any case, you're free to perceive me however you like, my friend.

For others who've replied, I'd like to hear your opinions after you've given anything a decent listen!

sorry i should've known it was possible to commune in a one-way relationship

• 3 months later...

This cat is too busy making music to be racking up posts.

I applaud him for that.

limpy you're like a ray of optimism making it's way into a sewer of scum, with rats eating the scum, and other rats trying to cannibalize those rats.

the scum+rats part can be taken to symbolize life in general, the internet experience at large, or watmm which is a sub-section of that larger experience. whatever!

myself, i'm more like the eternal pessimist sort, who, now that i think about it, is starting to think you are a little TOO optimistic. yeah.. i bet some how, some way, you are really secretly an evil bastard. like the rest of us.

oh the truth will come out about you one of these days limpyloo. rest assured, mr internet nice guy!

Guest Hermann

Hey godwidevoid, thanks so much for sharing, I will definitely have a listen. I´m interested in all those things that you mentioned the music was about, and thank you for being such a nice guy too :)

This cat is too busy making music to be racking up posts.

I applaud him for that.

limpy you're like a ray of optimism making it's way into a sewer of scum, with rats eating the scum, and other rats trying to cannibalize those rats.

the scum+rats part can be taken to symbolize life in general, the internet experience at large, or watmm which is a sub-section of that larger experience. whatever!

myself, i'm more like the eternal pessimist sort, who, now that i think about it, is starting to think you are a little TOO optimistic. yeah.. i bet some how, some way, you are really secretly an evil bastard. like the rest of us.

oh the truth will come out about you one of these days limpyloo. rest assured, mr internet nice guy!

I'm not perfect. I used to be a shithead to the people around me. I have a mood disorder and I abuse pills.

But regardless of my shortcomings, I think life is some rad shit and I want everyone to have a good time.

Archived