IGNORED

RIP Tony Scott

Rubin Farr

Whaaat? I mean everyone likes a good Tony Scott joke, but that's no reason to end it all!

Interesting comment on the news page, not sure if it's true:

Early reports indicate that Tony had inoperable brain cancer. Truly sad my regards to his family. rip

I'm shocked. I've been watching some of interviews talking about his creative process on YouTube.

There's a full feature length making of Top Gun on there.

RIP to the man responsible for one of the fucking coolest movie intros of all time:

Ridiculous but oddly fitting top youtube comment:

RIP Tony Scott. Even though this might sound cheesy, but I'm gonna picture you in heaven flying a F-14. Hope you'll find peace and happiness buddy

i've always wondered how many people who have committed suicide by jumping off something have regretted their choice as they're falling.

Very likely most of them, just like they've regretted everything else in their life.

The bridge documentary has a dude who survived his jump and said he did regret it when falling. Maybe the universe made him survive because of that or maybe it happens to everyone.

Guest RadarJammer

i've always wondered how many people who have committed suicide by jumping off something have regretted their choice as they're falling.

I think I remember somewhere in The Bridge the jump survivors all said they changed their minds on their way down.

I think I remember somewhere in The Bridge the jump survivors all said they changed their minds on their way down.

I bet that's partly why they survived. The ones who don't, whether or not the impact itself kills them, are mentally ready to accept death.

Guess he was really inspired by the start of Prometheus...

Does this mean Ridley is dead too? I always thought they were the same dude, just Ridley Scott was the nom de plume for his art-house persona.

some great movies from this man like The Hunger

Very much agreed, his best film IMO and one of my favourite horrors. He did other good work too though, Man On Fire was superb, and who doesn't love True Romance? Never been a fan as such, but this is very sad news. R.I.P.

Archived