IGNORED

BOC pub talk

beerwolf

Was in the local pub today, had a few ales brewed by the (minor) legendary brewery Rebellion of Marlow (bit posh but scrumptious hop alchemey non-the-less).

Anyway the good young Squire who served me my flagons of ale (he posts on here occasionally but I am always toooo rat-arsed to ever remember his user name) once again told me too......

"Shut the fuck up about the new Boards of Canada album, Quinny" (thats Beerwolf to you and me), "It aint fucking happening mate" This he was adamant about, so much so even me sort of curling up into a little pussycat and miaowing at him had zero effect. It was just a sort of huff and a snort and a two fingered salute. His girlfriend once saw them live years ago in Edinburugh (spelling lol) I presume this was some local gathering, maybe just friends.

So my good man who serves me my pints thinks the whole thing is a joke. As time ticks on, its obvious its a fucking joke right?

It would be a shame to think so many good people were being taken for mugs. That would be really upsetting.

Maybe you should post your BoC Pub Talk conversations too? What do you and your friends say about the new, never too exist album?

Answers on a postcard please.

beer wolf is back , and has been on the beer again. :emotawesomepm9:

who cares if it happens or not, is my view. I don't think anybody's being taken for a mug. how?

also, STFU ;)

beer wolf is back , and has been on the beer again. :emotawesomepm9:

who cares if it happens or not, is my view. I don't think anybody's being taken for a mug. how?

also, STFU ;)

Of course you care Sirch. You can't fool me.

"I cannot begin to tell you how much i really don't care!"

i'm interested to hear how/why you think we're all being taken for mugs, though?

Archived