IGNORED

Time to call it a day

Guest Dogboy73

Guest Dogboy73

I think we should just call time on this entire forum. There's NOTHING new to talk about. And most threads just end up getting locked by the admins anyway!! So, by the own admission of the admins, this forum has pretty much had it!! :mellow: Sad to say, but I think there's more chance of the Sun not coming up in the morning than any new BoC material any time soon, if ever! All those charlatans that claimed to 'know' something have all turned out to be bogus, I think that's pretty clear now. So let's all just move on! BoC said 'The Internet is Evil'. So maybe they're just waiting for all the BS to subside before they come out from their bunker! Let's all leave quietly & maybe something might then happen ........ but I doubt it very much :cry:

Guest Dogboy73

maybe it was all a dream. BOC never existed in the first place.

Ubik?

We're probably all in Half Life and BoC are just a sick joke of Jory Miller!! :sad:

:unsure:

Guest Dogboy73

THERE BETTER BE A NEW ALBUM SOON OR I SHALL STOP CHECKING THIS FORUM EVERY 15 MINUTES

For some years now I've been reduced to checking it every few months. Quarterly you might say ...... well, you would say because that's what every few months equates to!!! :wacko::mellow::happy:

i say you reduce it to zero and live happily. buy a puppy to look after or something. just don't kill it after it stops producing new content and generally just tuns into a big sleepy dog like most tend to after a while.

All those charlatans that claimed to 'know' something have all turned out to be bogus, I think that's pretty clear now.

Pretty clear, really? Who set the deadline? Has there been a general consensus then? It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

All those charlatans that claimed to 'know' something have all turned out to be bogus, I think that's pretty clear now.

Pretty clear, really? Who set the deadline? Has there been a general consensus then? It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Yes, sing for us Julie. You've grown large eating all your candy!

Yes, sing for us Julie. You've grown large eating all your candy!

:lol:

good one.

I think we should just call time on this entire forum. There's NOTHING new to talk about. And most threads just end up getting locked by the admins anyway!! So, by the own admission of the admins, this forum has pretty much had it!! :mellow: Sad to say, but I think there's more chance of the Sun not coming up in the morning than any new BoC material any time soon, if ever! All those charlatans that claimed to 'know' something have all turned out to be bogus, I think that's pretty clear now. So let's all just move on! BoC said 'The Internet is Evil'. So maybe they're just waiting for all the BS to subside before they come out from their bunker! Let's all leave quietly & maybe something might then happen ........ but I doubt it very much :cry:

couldn't agree more. I said the same thing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago.

...this forum's a mess. al most everything gets locked.

what's the point having it if everything just ends up locked... and more to the point there's actually nothing to talk about, really.

even Cylob released somethings more recently than BoC have. and his forum got removed... through inactivity..?

so why is this one still here?

:shrug:

...this forum's a mess. al most everything gets locked.

what's the point having it if everything just ends up locked...

Agreed; at the rate that topics get locked down here you'd think the servers were located in China, or North Korea... Or Australia!

*You must ALL think positive thoughts at all times*

Thank you for your input, but we'll keep the forum open on the off chance somebody who's not wailing or gnashing their teeth and wants to complain about the lack of a new album, AND wants to discuss some aspect of BoC's extant music catalogue.

That, and when the new album is finally announced, this place will be more than READY FOR IT.

Archived