IGNORED

2012 presidential debates

jules

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Romney did the best he could considering that he would look like a fool positioning himself to the right of Bush er Obama foreign policy. Almost all the news media besides Fox agrees, Romney was practically identical on every major foreign policy issue

Why do Republicans wives look so unnatural.

Because they are psycopaths.

Also Republican Stepford Wives are American made. They won't buy Japanese models for political reasons.

If Mormons are prohibited from taking multiple wives on earth, it only makes sense to baptize the dead and start stocking up your Personal Planet Kingdom with women ghosts who are incapable of saying no

live 3rd party candidates debate. Rocky Anderson, Jill Stein and Gary Johnson and some guy named Virgil something that i have never heard of before

live right now on RT

http://rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/

sweet...thx for the post

shit its almost over....awe, is this going to be archived or uploaded anywhere? i really, really want to see this in its entirety.

wow never realized how much Johnson reminds me of LaFollette

edit: whoops, Goode, not Johnson

wow....Im definitely paying attention to the Justice Party from now on....Rocky Anderson..read up on him....ex-Democrat that loves to tear on Obama and the corporatist interests that the so-called "Progressive" Democrats claim to want to restrict.

Guest Adjective

Democracy Now did something with rocky anderson, jill stein, and crazy voiceman, where they would pause the robamney debate and let the other parties answer the same questions. rocky really stood out in those as well

Archived