IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Yeah, I've decided to embrace that look. I'm thinning out too much for a rockabilly quiff like I used to do sometimes.. and combing it down just looks weird.

Guest Iain C

Nice hair Modey. I'm with you on embracing the frizz, too. For years I've tried to tame my naturally thick, outward-growing hair with waxes, pomades etc. But these days I just get it cut once a month and let it do what it wants, embracing the scruff.

It's beginning to thin out. For example, I once had a fairly pronounced widow's peak, but it's almost nonexistant now. If it starts to get ridiculous I'm gonna either start wearing hats everywhere, or go Adrian Belew style and just grow it long for the aging prog-rocker look:

Adrian_Belew_%282006%29.jpg

I really, really hope I go grey before I go bald though. Somehow I think I'd look pretty good with 'salt and pepper' hair.

Fuck that man. 8 inch parting, no way. I've got some serious receding going on, luckily it's just receding and not thinning out. Got the widows peak myself, but right now it's okay, if it gets noticably worse I'm going to go shaved head. Fuck it. Some dudes with shaved hair look alright, I want to be one of them.

I know the idea freaks me out as well, but if it's between that or half a head of hair I know which direction I'm going! Also I hate hats!

I love hats, and have a nice collection but the whole 'nice guy' movement has put me off. That said, I've noticed an influx of women wearing fedoras so I'm beginning to think it's some kind of conspiracy to make hats a 'girls only' thing :P

Is it like that thing with guys who wear fedoras because they're "nice guys" and chicks don't dig them because they think they're not in the least bit edgy?

something to do with nice guys always cum last? but what's the connection to hats?

If they cum last they're forced to wear the cumhat. Sort of like a variation of the soggy biscuit game.

Yeah something like that. I think it has connections with reddit; I'm not sure though. That said though, I actually have some idea of the proper way to wear a hat, and don't actually own a hat with a brim as wide as most of those nice guy fedoras. I'm still a bit cautious though: there's no way I'm putting a photo of myself wearing a hat up on my okcupid profile, for example.

Edited by modey

recently moved and found an awesome pub about 3 mins from my house...got a nice riverside beer garden which i made use of earlier whilst the sun was shining. had a pint of ale brewed for, and named after the pub - the william morris. was lovely.

OFaOzCM.jpg

Is it like that thing with guys who wear fedoras because they're "nice guys" and chicks don't dig them because they think they're not in the least bit edgy?

Are fedoras suppose to be an indicator of niceness amongst male youth these days? I'm not up on the latest fashion trends.