IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

theres a guy in my office who calls himself iDave. Chatmm has taken to calling him ughdave. He fancies himself the reincarnation of steve jobs. hes got a picture of himself right next to steve.

48rDZgJ.png

leads me to my newest identity iDom (or ughDom):

dohIGK2.png

but there's partial written underneath it, perhaps he realises that he's not and the part that he most resembles is the uncompromising egotist wrapped up in a black sweater. Also, it's a windows workstation, so i don't believe you, the guys probably ironic not aping the iconic.

This on the otherhand, wtf is this.

f6fe64456fd96101f98dd5e276761177_400x400

* yes i realise the windows workstation is probably related to the business. We have a guy at our work that is a maccolyte, always blaming windows for his lack of understanding of how his computer or it's basic software package works. Has anti windows pro apple messages around his workstation.

Guest Chesney

what's wrong? You not down with my style? I thought I looked handsome. I have certainly grown into my face with age.

It looks like a cut out band picture i mean look what is being worn and there's no mole above your mouth nor richard hair photo-16839.jpg, ie not you hence my comment.

after 3 bottles of rum at jungle beach a few weeks ago

edit: I'm the one in the middle lel

PWx4kUR.jpg?1

Ha-long bay junk ship day

HTwkUnB.jpg?1

Sapa Valley... I forget why I was hiding in the back

L8sTb6F.jpg?1

Edited by StephenG

Guest Chesney

It looks like a cut out band picture i mean look what is being worn and there's no mole above your mouth nor richard hair photo-16839.jpg, ie not you hence my comment.

I had my mole lazered off as it was a big confidence killer. I feel so much better now. And no this is no promo shot, I am just thinking about the meaning of life and what to have for dinner. My partner Julian thought I looked like I was Hot in this pic, sorry if you disagree. *Lazers off more face to get back up*

Guest Chesney

Sadly? damn, I hate that AV, it winds me up so much, I don't even know why. It makes me judge you a certain way.

Stepheng and I could definitely kick it in our frat tanks. Cuervo shots and molson like Gatorade. He'd lower his ray bans to look at a cute girls ass. "Dude-- nice!!" I'd say. We'd hi-5. More Cuervo shots

So that's not you in your AV then StephenG?

I think thats Christopher Eccleston in his avatar. I'm not familiar with the role he was playing though.