IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

It looks like a cut out band picture i mean look what is being worn and there's no mole above your mouth nor richard hair photo-16839.jpg, ie not you hence my comment.

I had my mole lazered off as it was a big confidence killer. I feel so much better now. And no this is no promo shot, I am just thinking about the meaning of life and what to have for dinner. My partner Julian thought I looked like I was Hot in this pic, sorry if you disagree. *Lazers off more face to get back up*

i didn't disagree, i was just dissing what i thought was random band pic, posted to troll thread. If this isn't the case, wow, neat jacket or something. heeh, hands beer, so that the wait for dinner becomes an after thought.

Also, lol at thailand stephen and the christian camp of ladyholes massive.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

How the fuck did you even become a moderator?

Timothy Backward, on 26 May 2015 - 12:04 AM, said:

because people like you exist ..

no offence in all honesty dude because refer back to the countless times that i've said that i love all watmmrsz. but still chill, lest i emd youtub a clip on your arse.

I don't even know what that means. Christian camp of ladyholes massive.

some kind of rock band?

it sounds cool, isn't that enough (this kind of freakout over a term is the liberal brain activity swansong that limpy was on about yeah), also sorry for not being up on where you went dude, would have loved to have plugged a brew or two with the girls and you. [-; ,. If it was in the last week i actually could have gone over there just to say hi i was that bored on days away from work. /comp not working, having to find somewhere else to live, blahr dee blar, trip to vietnam would have worked wonder

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

no offence in all honesty dude because refer back to the countless times that i've said that i love all watmmrsz. but still chill, lest i emd youtub a clip on your arse.

Wow, threatening me because I dared point out how vile your misogynistic, sexist, sometimes borderline racist shitposts are? And I'm apparently the delusional one out of the two of us eh. Cool story mate

Wow, threatening me because I dared point out how vile your misogynistic, sexist, sometimes borderline racist shitposts are? And I'm apparently the delusional one out of the two of us eh. Cool story mate

you cannot prove that i am any of those things, they are all in your mind. Put there because i don't go along with the analogue cookie cutter diatribe. Fair enough, perhaps you'll remember that the reason why you feel so self satisfied is because you are self identifying as 'TOLERANT'. Remind yourself of that before you project all sorts of hateful non relevant bullshit onto my posts because they don't fit the rachel maddow/daily show version of reality.

Also, i'm not threatening you, chill out as i said, i like all watmmrsz, even those that despise me, for reasons i have expressed many times over the years, nwae, this was the 'THREAT' that you were so frosted out about, let me carry it out, haah.

https://youtu.be/eq_UZo3cpk4

ie: take things in the spirit of fun, omygard, it's just a messageboard.

N2rnEnZ.jpg

nature and shit

xis guy knows how tue chill .. [-; ;-]