IGNORED

is box energy remix the ultimate acid track of all time?

Guest yikes

The remix of the remix that was only available on the Rephlex Website years ago, or the original remix?

omg there are 2??

are they each on yt???

website remix is known as Box Energy (4 Remix 1)

it's not a huge difference, it's really the vocal interlude in the middle with the person talking, it's more time-stretched in the rephlex website version

it's a hell of a track, not sure if it shows off the 303 enough to be considered one the ultimate acid track, especially of "all time"

this is the best acid track of all time imo. it needs to be on 33rpm though...unfotunately whoever uploaded it does not realise this..

[youtubehd]QAHeaSQZiGI[/youtubehd]

The remix of the remix that was only available on the Rephlex Website years ago, or the original remix?

omg there are 2??

are they each on yt???

website remix is known as Box Energy (4 Remix 1)

it's not a huge difference, it's really the vocal interlude in the middle with the person talking, it's more time-stretched in the rephlex website version

it's a hell of a track, not sure if it shows off the 303 enough to be considered one the ultimate acid track, especially of "all time"

The biggest difference is the part from 00:55 in the Box Energy (4 Remix 1) version, that goes totally mental in those few seconds, the other one is a bit softer in that part IMO. I absolutely lose all my shit when I hear that part in the website remix.

Because of this and the greatness of the original, I'd say yes to the topic starters question, but together with Final Frontier.

Archived