IGNORED

Attractive News Personalities

J3FF3R00

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aserinsky

When I was in my teens I had a huge crush on Ellie Crisell. She's still pretty damn cute today, although ever since seeing Conspirators Of Pleasure I don't think I can ever have a crush on a news personality ever again.

Ellie_C.JPG

When I was in my teens I had a huge crush on Ellie Crisell. She's still pretty damn cute today, although ever since seeing Conspirators Of Pleasure I don't think I can ever have a crush on a news personality ever again.

Ellie_C.JPG

YES! i was looking for her but didn't know her name and couldn't remember her channel. i have a huge (tasteful) boner for her.

The lovely Polly Evans. She used to present the local news when I lived down in Devon, then when I went up to uni to the east of the country she ended up moving to present the local news for that region too - clearly it was for me !

pe20120413o.jpg

God she's fit - like that new one off countdown:

rachel_riley_countdown_hd_7th_october_20

Keep the typical local LA thing to a minimal please. LA is way too unique to be even considered interesting talking material. Sorry to be so blunt and all, but you know how hard THE TRUTH can be sometimes.

What do you mean "unique"? I'm sorry, but I'm confused. I can't tell if you are bagging on LA or defending it.

If you are thinking I might be offended, you couldn't be further from the truth. I kinda hate LA.

It's just a fact that the weather is the same every day, so they get hot girlies in tight clothes to do the weather.

edit

btw

You're favorite news lady is ridiculously hot.

melissa-theuriau-07.jpg

melissa-theuriau-01.jpg

tumblr_mco1z3YrDf1qzx3jto1_500.gif

melissa is a babe.

melissa-theuriau-06.jpg

Guest Enter a new display name

Maria Ozawa has a hot news scene.

LOL yeah, I saw this!

I also want to nominate Robin Scherbatsky.

JSXk9qt.jpg

The lovely Polly Evans. She used to present the local news when I lived down in Devon, then when I went up to uni to the east of the country she ended up moving to present the local news for that region too - clearly it was for me !

pe20120413o.jpg

God she's fit - like that new one off countdown:

rachel_riley_countdown_hd_7th_october_20

Rachel Riley is from my home town. She is mighty fine

U8WYGMGl.jpg

/thread.

Lot of attractive ladies for sure, but I'm kind of struck by the level of homogenisation in regards to the beauty standard being expressed in this thread. Not the fault of watmmers of course, but it's saddening that media reinforced concept of beauty is so formulaic.

Guest Aserinsky

Lee Lin Chin is so foxy

lee-lin-sun-16-nov.jpg

dat hair

Holy crap, I have a friend who is the spitting image her at 0:04! The same haircut, glasses, dress sense, everything. I might show to this to her just to see if I can get a lulzy reaction.

Also is it wrong that Melissa Theuriau does absolutely nothing for me? I mean, she's not in any way unattractive, but it's just not working guys.

However if she has a penis that might change everything.

pe20120413o.jpg

:wub:

Archived