IGNORED

Jennifer Lawrence is charming

lumpenprol

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see no moral justification to be offended by this thread unless you are of the belief that masturbation is a perversion. if this is the case I respect your freedom of speech but I will be more likely to read it if it includes a pic or gif of jennifer lawernce additionally. thanks

edit: her face in this picture is especially hot

movies_hunger_games_catching_fire_cast_1

Well I hope my input of this thread isn't seen that way. I actually became aware of her a couple years ago when my wife told me she was cast in Hunger Games. I think she's talented and attractive but also refreshingly real and sincere and it was cool to see a thread on watmm for her and not some overrated vapid female celebrity the media tells us is hot and amazing and derp derp etc.

glunk is charming.

No, but really. I would so go snowboarding with Jennifer Lawrence. I bet she's got moves. If that's wrong, I don't wanna be right.

the two girls on watmm at the moment both creep on blokes in a similar way to the stuff in this thread

i've noticed because it offends me

Sorry to go into troll mode, but I don't understand all the hype with Jennifer Lawrence. Also, WATMM doesn't officially require that members have penises.

So yeah. Quit bein' all discriminatory 'n shit.

what is actually wrong with thinking someone is cool and attractive? lumpy used to post about chinese prostitutes bathing him in warm milk and nobody gave a shit.

like, watmms weren't up in arms about it

Guest Aserinsky

i see no moral justification to be offended by this thread unless you are of the belief that masturbation is a perversion. if this is the case I respect your freedom of speech but I will be more likely to read it if it includes a pic or gif of jennifer lawernce additionally. thanks

I don't think the issues with this thread are about finding someone attractive at all, but rather the general idea that Jennifer Lawrence's only purpose is to serve as some sort of masturbation material which everyone should fantasise over and gloat about how much you'd pleasure her. I mean, if I was Jennifer Lawrence reading this thread, I'd be rather peeved that despite being a critically acclaimed actor and becoming highly successful in the very male dominated entertainment industry, the most recognition I'd get would be that a large percentage of men want to have sex with me; like it's the only and ultimate achievement that a woman could aspire to. Whilst I understand this might not be the motivation of everyone that's posted in this thread, I can definitely see this thread could be very concerning, more so when you consider the overarching patriarchal views in places where it's incredibly difficult for women to be valued on a level platform (which reaches far more than just the entertainment industry), let alone the generally demeaning ways where many women are given unwanted attention based on whether men see them as attractive or not.

*awaits a million accusations of white knighting*

obviously theres nothing wrong with liking someone but it's again that weird thing where everyone's trying to adore her for all sorts of reasons when it's mostly dudes fantasizing about how hot she is. hunger games sucked. I heard she did an amazing job in winters bone but I never see anyone talking about that movie.

heres a good interview

people who like jennifer lawrence seem to like her for more than her looks. if she was a dull prick nobody would ggive a fuck

female watmmers be hatin'.

not just women who are sick of this fucking wank m8
Forums are a wonderful thing. You're not forced to click on anything, and if you think a thread is total shit, you won't even have to read it ever again! Isn't that amazing? Having options and stuff?

shes a hollywood superstar and this is the internet. whats wrong with saying she seems pretty cool, very hot, and she would pretty much be able to run a pork sword monopoly after we had all had our imaginary way with her.

I don't think the issues with this thread are about finding someone attractive at all, but rather the general idea that Jennifer Lawrence's only purpose is to serve as some sort of masturbation material which everyone should fantasise over and gloat about how much you'd pleasure her. I mean, if I was Jennifer Lawrence reading this thread, I'd be rather peeved that despite being a critically acclaimed actor and becoming highly successful in the very male dominated entertainment industry, the most recognition I'd get would be that a large percentage of men want to have sex with me; like it's the only and ultimate achievement that a woman could aspire to. Whilst I understand this might not be the motivation of everyone that's posted in this thread, I can definitely see this thread could be very concerning, more so when you consider the overarching patriarchal views in places where it's incredibly difficult for women to be valued on a level platform (which reaches far more than just the entertainment industry), let alone the generally demeaning ways where many women are given unwanted attention based on whether men see them as attractive or not.

*awaits a million accusations of white knighting*

except it's an opinion

some people think she dumb, some people think she ugly, some think she hot, some think she funny/smart...

most of watmm finds less phony and good looks to be boner material. who doesn't?

Archived