IGNORED

Jennifer Lawrence is charming

lumpenprol

Based on her numerous interviews, she's much easier to relate to than your average Hollywood starlet. She doesn't have this guarded, uniquely feminine iciness to her that so many others have. She seems like someone you could kick it with. She's not too concerned with being a "perfect woman" who's shit don't stink. Sure, plenty of other woman in your day to day life might have this quality, but I bet not too many mantain that while they are as attractive and talented while being put under the spotlight as much as Ms. Larence is. So yeah, she's hot, but it's also hard not to admire her. This combination is dead sexy, for the record. You like woman, yes?

You like woman, yes?

You're attracted to women?

Pervert.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this forum we are attracted to humans of the aspergers kind.

I don't think I've set some male chauvinistic narcissism alarm off here, did I?

At this forum we are attracted to humans of the aspergers Ass Burgers kind.

I don't think I've set some male chauvinistic narcissism alarm off here, did I?

No, but you did set off an Ass Burgers alarm

206574_eric_badlands_booker_burge.jpg

So, if we can't discuss women, women can't discuss men, right? Right? I'm sure the ladies present on this forum can say how ridiculous that would be. Women are in no way any better than men when it comes to discussing the other sex.

Ironically, the best thing about Jennifer Lawrence is her personality. Few women can be so natural and down to earth as she is. And with a very good dose of humor and other sillyness as well. Almost like a guy, but with the right amount of woman, so to speak. If more women were like that, the world would be a far better place.

Women of this world, please pay close attention.

This!

ACTUALLY women are just as pervy about men and men and women are completely equal so i dont get why u fuckin femionzais are having a go i just wana spunk on j laws face u know really put her in her place. she doesnt seem stuck up (UNLIKE THOSE VAPID SLAGS AKA all women ever) im a nice guyy

Based on her numerous interviews, she's much easier to relate to than your average Hollywood starlet. She doesn't have this guarded, uniquely feminine iciness to her that so many others have. She seems like someone you could kick it with. She's not too concerned with being a "perfect woman" who's shit don't stink. Sure, plenty of other woman in your day to day life might have this quality, but I bet not too many mantain that while they are as attractive and talented while being put under the spotlight as much as Ms. Lawrence is. So yeah, she's hot, but it's also hard not to admire her. This combination is dead sexy, for the record. You like woman, yes?

she's a goddamn actress. the image you see is the one she wants to portray. you have no idea what she's like in real life.

And for the record, i think this thread is creepy not because of the sexualization but because of the infatuation and pathetic idolization of celebrities. the assumption that you know this woman enough to say that her personality is perfect from watching a couple of videos about her and reading her wikipedia page is sick imo.

ACTUALLY women are just as pervy about men and men and women are completely equal so i dont get why u fuckin femionzais are having a go i just wana spunk on j laws face u know really put her in her place. she doesnt seem stuck up (UNLIKE THOSE VAPID SLAGS AKA all women ever) im a nice guyy

lol ok pretty funny

she was in the hunger games and silver linings playbook, both of which have gotten a huge amount of praise which i can't see being deserved as one is a movie for children and the other is a romantic comedy, a genre that is inherently fucking awful.

strawman

most celebrities don't appear down to earth. its just the culture and attitude that comes with having so much attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohk-Ey01c9k

i dunno though, id consider Amelie a romantic comedy and thats one of my all-time fave movies THATS RIGHT SUCK IT MOVIE CRITICS EAT SHIT AND DIE AMELIE WAS A GREAT FUCKING MOVIE

but yeah, i haven't seen either of those....I thought the Hunger Games was like Harry Potter for 15 year olds?

holy shit FLOL @ that bookstore skit.

There was a lady in my Women's history course that talked shit about absolutely every other female/male in the class that did not 100% fall in line with her pre-conceived belief system. i feel a little vindicated in knowing she was not an isolated incident.

she's a goddamn actress. the image you see is the one she wants to portray. you have no idea what she's like in real life.

And for the record, i think this thread is creepy not because of the sexualization but because of the infatuation and pathetic idolization of celebrities. the assumption that you know this woman enough to say that her personality is perfect from watching a couple of videos about her and reading her wikipedia page is sick imo.

Boards+of+Canada.jpg

idolization is subjective. unless you think actors don't deserve attention or admiration for their personality...

aphexbarbicanreport-10.11.2012.jpg

i don't get why anyone thinks a harmless little celebrity crush is a big deal. yeah, it's only a little less shallow than fawning over the newest boy band or whatever, but as long as it's not like searching the gossip sites every day fapping over new paparazzi pics then how is it so harmful?

for the record i've only seen Jennifer Lawrence in X-Men First Class and she was mediocre. cute, yeah, and she does seem like a decent human in interviews, but not someone i care about as far as acting abilities goes.

i dunno though, id consider Amelie a romantic comedy and thats one of my all-time fave movies THATS RIGHT SUCK IT MOVIE CRITICS EAT SHIT AND DIE AMELIE WAS A GREAT FUCKING MOVIE

[youtubehd]rwo3r8J_IJo[/youtubehd]

à demain,

no you da man!!!

but yeah, i haven't seen either of those....I thought the Hunger Games was like Harry Potter for 15 year olds?

more like battle royale for 6 year olds...

[youtubehd]rwo3r8J_IJo[/youtubehd]

à demain,

no you da man!!!

>but yeah, i haven't seen either of those....I thought the Hunger Games was like Harry Potter for 15 year olds?

more like battle royale for 6 year olds...

so because its French its automatically elitist? didnt this movie win a ton of mainstream awards?

i just dont get it. its a brilliant movie.

i just dont get it. its a brilliant movie

are you sure? have you rewatched it any times??

at least 20. what specificially is bad about it? too cutesy?

Archived