IGNORED

Jennifer Lawrence is charming

lumpenprol

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there's ever been a case where the Hollywood machine didn't end up gradually destroying a person (imagine being recognized literally everywhere you go). But I'll enjoy watching her for now, and hope she holds up better than others...

Man, actresses.

My favorite actress is Tilda Swinton. She's kind of like the female Philip Seymour Hoffman. Or maybe Philip is the male Tilda Swinton. Either way, they should spend some time together. Marriage, perhaps. Or at least be in some movies together.

Some kind of twisted romantic comedy. (twisted is not the correct word here)

I'm neutral on PSH (though I loved him in Boogie Nights)...Tilda Swinton is intense as fuck. She's often awesome, but rather freaky to look at. Trying to think of who she's analogous to, maybe someone like Steve Buscemi, a funny-looking guy with a very specific niche. Or maybe a better comparison would be Christopher Walken. I like her but can take or leave her.

I'm more interested in her sex life than her acting. She seems to have twisted multiple men around her finger. Impressive.

is she one of the only open polyamorous celebs who isn't a crazy eccentric or really bizarre individual? The only other ones that come to mind are Charlie Sheen and Hugh Hefner. We need more celebs who don't say things like 'if you take this drug you will die and your children will weep over your exploded body' who have multiple partners

re: sex life, me too

but yeah ever since i saw PSH in boogie nights I've admired him. His 'im a fucking idiot' scene is one of the best parts of the film.

Whoa, guys this is a Jennifer Lawrence thread.

punchdrunklove-650x376.jpg

(not to be rude, just found this funny and appropriate photo of PSH)

PSH is the absolute man, at least i came to that conclusion while watching the opening scene of Before the Devil Knows You're Dead

funny, the opening scene of BtDKYD convinced me Marisa Tomei is the absolute woman :)

RUDE

the photo was merely a coincidence. It was supposed to be a sexy PSH to follow the trend of sexiness, but those don't exist I found out.

K5jKO.gif

ooft

this gif is funny, of course her body is nice but the way she tosses her hair is goofy and totally overrides the sexy factor for me. Even when she's going for the sexpot maneuver, she's (appealingly) dorky

no tits thread, blame joyrex

it's like being relegated to the kids table when you're 14 and all the other kids in your family are 3-4

this is all there is for us

stop judging

there's nothing wrong with masturbation and jennifer lawrence

stop it

220px-Jennifer_Lawrence_at_the_83rd_Acad

Archived