IGNORED

the THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE thread

LimpyLoo

Video editing software, and how it changes everything after your footage goes through it (audio ceases to sync up, image quality changes completely, etc.). I like how with audio software whatever you put into it ends up sounding the exact same coming out of it. After rendering, the effects you added to it sound exactly as they did when you added them in the first place. Not so with video editing software. It magically transforms everything into shit. Doesn't matter what it looked like going in or during the editing process, you're going to get something totally fucked up on the other end. And then if you ask someone who knows something about these programs what went wrong, there's a dozen different things it might have been (but it probably wasn't any of those things and your project is doomed to fail no matter what you do). I just want it to look the same going out as it did going in god damn it. I want "best quality" to not mean shitty and out of sync. That's extremely misleading.

What software are you using?

I think one of the program's was final cut express. Then I tried iMovie and it worked like a hot damn. Before that, I made a video in Vegas, but for some reason any time I rendered it the audio and video would not sync up the way they were supposed to, among a host of other weird problems. The editing itself is really easy in that program, but apparently rendering changes everything into something completely different. I never encounter those kind of headaches in audio programs.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't like deer. They are giant, stinky, lyme disease & tick infested varmants that stomp through my precious gardens without using the proper intended walkways to get to my good stuff. They have meat-tenderizer like hoofs that crush my beautiful harvests, all the while shitting out perfect pyramids of pea-sized dook balls in their rampaging paths of engorgement. My only option is to build an eight foot fence around my land that would probably cost $50,000(which will never happen). Old farmers here tell me to urinate all around my yard every night, but seriously as good of a feeling it is to pee outside in nature, I can't commit to this nightly ritual.

It's also illegal to kill deer inside the village borders, but perfectly legal and suggested to kill any and all grey squirrels & birds. I am not a killer. But I do daydream of dropping out of my pear tree onto a deer and crushing its face with my kneecaps. I don't mean that.

When you do something that you remember being amazing in the past and it ends up being mediocre in the present.

l.jpg

:sad:

Haha, possibly the best example! And maybe what I was thinking about when I wrote that.

i don't like deer. They are giant, stinky, lyme disease & tick infested varmants that stomp through my precious gardens without using the proper intended walkways to get to my good stuff. They have meat-tenderizer like hoofs that crush my beautiful harvests, all the while shitting out perfect pyramids of pea-sized dook balls in their rampaging paths of engorgement. My only option is to build an eight foot fence around my land that would probably cost $50,000(which will never happen). Old farmers here tell me to urinate all around my yard every night, but seriously as good of a feeling it is to pee outside in nature, I can't commit to this nightly ritual.

It's also illegal to kill deer inside the village borders, but perfectly legal and suggested to kill any and all grey squirrels & birds. I am not a killer. But I do daydream of dropping out of my pear tree onto a deer and crushing its face with my kneecaps. I don't mean that.

Time to draw a line in the sand and accept venison sausage into your diet.

Archived