IGNORED

the THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE thread

LimpyLoo

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asparagus! anything that makes your pee smell that bad is clearly the work of some veggie demon. One of my biggest fears is when I am really hitting it off with a girl and we go back to her/my place and she starts going down on me... and the asparagus tragedy has infected my baby-making material with its foul intent. As a result, she is turned off me completely. Her evolutionary insticts make her wonder how this vile seed could produce a child of any consequence. I steer clear of asparagus, and I suggest you do too. Not worth the risk, IMO.

Guest RadarJammer

i really love steamed/buttered/salted asparagus but i wouldn't eat an onion if it were the last food in the world i hate onions

Raw onions remind me of the raunch of sour body odor. Also, when I watch the food network and see Japanese people eating things like "fish sauce"(fermented fish juice) I imagine it's their inclination to do the dirtiest things imaginable, like pee on eachother and make a gameshow based on that.

Pop culture, shitty drivers, people who ask too many questions, being followed, loud people, grapefruit, Hollywood, dog farts (love dogs tho), bossy or naggy women, internet trolls, (most) anime, overused memes, politicians, Predator drones, greed, arrogance, asses that are either too fat or too flat, people who act pretentious for the sake of validation, nuclear weapons, earthquakes, clowns, dolls, shady/manipulative people, and McDonald's.

Might add more later.

People who walk slow. People who walk slow and next to each other on the sidewalk.

Ugh yes

Mainstream music and film right now is particularly depressing and terrible. Hard to say how much tunnel vision there is in regards to if its been this bad always, but it seems to be more and more formulaic and soulless.

Guest RadarJammer

people smacking their mouths open and closed in movie theaters while they crinkle candy wrappers and shuffle popcorn around paper bags. who goes to a movie to eat? you go to see a movie on a giant screen with amazing sound not to listen to each other masticate organic matter

Archived