IGNORED

Tribute to the rogue planet named CFBDSIR_2149-0403 freely drifting in outer space after being ejected from orbit

Root5

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been very busy to the point where I am only 50% done my track. I am sorry about that. If we had until the third or fourth I could swing it, but if that's too long then I definitely understand.

I am moving house and had to rip apart my studio, but I am still going to try and finish something mnml for this. 50/50 I get it together in time, though. Looking forward to hearing all the trax!

I have been very busy to the point where I am only 50% done my track. I am sorry about that. If we had until the third or fourth I could swing it, but if that's too long then I definitely understand.

I can wait 4 or 5 days, but probably not much more. I hope you get it in. A cytoplantastic comp wouldn't be the same without you!

I am moving house and had to rip apart my studio, but I am still going to try and finish something mnml for this. 50/50 I get it together in time, though. Looking forward to hearing all the trax!

Hope you get it in!

Finish those tracks, and keep me posted in you need a couple days.

Can you receive attachments that are larger than 25 MB?

I'm pretty sure that I can't as a direct email attachment. Can you use dropbox or something? (Note for dropbox, it sometimes takes a while for a file to fully upload, so I recommend that you tell me how long your track is supposed to be so as to ensure that I receive the whole thing)

Is this still alive or yesterday was the last day? I might have something...for tonight or tomorrow. Could be listenable ;)

The final deadline is Friday, to get the last stragglers in.

Is this still alive or yesterday was the last day? I might have something...for tonight or tomorrow. Could be listenable ;)

The final deadline is Friday, to get the last stragglers in.

Thank you :)

Just listened the antartica tribute double-dick compilation and I'm not sure participants knew what was the theme.

That one is my least favorite of the compilations.

16 tracks so far. Average track length is ~4:30. A couple more are confirmed to be on the way.

Should be a good comp. I expect it will be much more abstract than previous comps, which will be an interesting turn.

Regarding the antarctica comp, I was overjoyed when it came out, and I still have a soft spot for it. The first three tracks of the first disk are unbelievable, and a couple of the tracks on the second disk (the cubus track, the south pole sirens track, and the last track) are unbelievable as well. Also, it all sounds fairly cold and icy to me, so I don't have a thematic problem with it. A couple of the tracks stand out from the mix, but that's to be expected in a compilation.

I still maintain that the LHC comp is by far the best. It has an extremely solid line-up of good beats, good melodies, and genuinely creative tracks. I'm a bit gutted I didn't submit anything to that one.

Archived