IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

I started drinking fizzy water once in order to ween myself off fizzy drinks as it seems I'm dependent on them.

That was over a year ago, I need to get on that shit again.

My teeth and kidneys will thank me.

Guest jasondonervan

In a meeting earlier this week, I'm told that my entire department is entering into consultation, and several redundancies are being made within the next month or so.

In a meeting today, I'm told that I've got a 9% pay rise.

tumblr_m5bqodSlvD1qlto0j.gif

Guest jasondonervan

Cheers guvnor. I was on the verge of putting it in FWP, but this pay rise news came right out of nowhere and skewed it into FWA. It's been a very strange working week, firstly being told that my job is at risk, then getting a cash monies increase. Sick times.

Guest jasondonervan

Sun is shining. Beer in hand. New ae ep. And queuing to see Keiji Haino, Oren Ambarchi & Stephen O'Malley perform as a power trio.

johZTVr.gif

Guest EleminoP

One of the co-writers of The Last of the Mohicans borrowed my pen during his dinner last night to work on his new miniseries.

In a meeting earlier this week, I'm told that my entire department is entering into consultation, and several redundancies are being made within the next month or so.

They couldn't let you go, they know who you are. Jason muthafuckin' Doner Van.

One of the co-writers of The Last of the Mohicans borrowed my pen during his dinner last night to work on his new miniseries.

lol

Guest jasondonervan

Bless you. If I find myself down under in your neck of the woods one of these days, first schooners are on me.

Guest EleminoP

Spilled whiskey on my Akai S20's floppy drive several nights ago. Put the sampler back together, floppy drive doesn't work. Try again today. Floppy drive fully functional. :music:

All right, I suppose a website launch is a stupid first world achievement? My site http://illustreet.jp is LOOOSELY up, after working on it for several months, but I still have a lot of interviews and content aaand more art to put up. But yah. Something actually relevant to watmm: got a great interview with Hyperboloid Records peeps in the blog section UP, so check it. And in unrelated and related news, check out Hyperboloid, mang. Fockin' phyucha~ kinda tingz, in da prezentz.

ILLUSTREET.jp-- like pubic hair, without the genitalia.

Bless you. If I find myself down under in your neck of the woods one of these days, first schooners are on me.

you're on.

All right, I suppose a website launch is a stupid first world achievement? My site http://illustreet.jp is LOOOSELY up, after working on it for several months, but I still have a lot of interviews and content aaand more art to put up. But yah. Something actually relevant to watmm: got a great interview with Hyperboloid Records peeps in the blog section UP, so check it. And in unrelated and related news, check out Hyperboloid, mang. Fockin' phyucha~ kinda tingz, in da prezentz.

lol, i read shimadat as shitmat, and for a second was a little wtf.

Also, good werk on tha thing wot you bin doin'.

Nice man! I like the design, as crazy as it is, I think it works. And you have some cool stuff up there. You should put the link in your sig so we can check it from time to time when you post . . I feel like you'll get something in I'll want [:

edit: my FWS is selling some old shit on Ebay. Thanks, America!

Edited by A/D

I'd followed the links in your sig a few weeks ago and really dug your art dude, awesome stuff.

Fenkz, all! Update to my post: my first world achievement is now communicating with forum members in a positive manner. This phuture world is nutz, I tell ya hwat.

Guest Sprigg

This is absolutely fantastic! The layout and colour scheme fit the artwork represented on the site really well, congrats!

Guest jasondonervan

That's going straight into the bookmarks bar! Site looks great, will enjoy having a nose around on it. 100% Certified WATMM SFWA&S

Guest jasondonervan

Thanks Sprigg, jasondonervan. SFWA&S = South Florida Windsurfing Association & Sex?

Sounds like a fun way to spend a weekend :emotawesomepm9: