IGNORED

stupid first world achievements and successes

eugene

Thanks!

Yeah, d, I'll probably end up with another "certified pre-owned" civic. They've gone up in price a bit but I'm reasonably convinced re their value now, lol.

Plus everyone is shocked I didn't have any injuries after that particular massive crash. Good car!

Glad you're still in one piece usagi.

I had a meeting on my calendar scheduled for 1pm and was annoyed that I was going to have to rush my lazy wake up hours to be on time, but apparently he thought it was for 1:30. Laze I shall.

I spent all day yesterday writing a movie analysis assignment for school. Worked for 14 hours in a row.. just sitting there.. typing words on a screen. It's good though. Very good.

What movie was it?

I spent all day yesterday writing a movie analysis assignment for school. Worked for 14 hours in a row.. just sitting there.. typing words on a screen. It's good though. Very good.

What movie was it?

R. That danish prison one from 2010. Pretty sweet I think.

I ALMOST got paid to do this .. friend of the family asked me to do a certificate because "i like computers"?

She wanted to pay me but i said no.

Its a success on a personal level because i could have made 60 dollars (and i need the money) but i refused because i know this is shit and it took no effort.

This is also a success because this is the first time i finished something since being struck by lack of motivation. lol

2jh01e.jpg

Edited by Deer

I seem to have managed to strike up a semi-friendship with someone I consider an artistic and musical influence.

I got a hand drawn christmas card from him last christmas and yesterday out of the blue I got a parcel containing a CD, two cassettes that appear to have been made for me and letter in which he asks for some more of my music (I gave him two CDs worth at the last gig he was playing)

Feeling pretty chuffed.

Got me a 2012 Honda Civic with only 10k miles and 7 years of bumper to bumper warranty for really cheap, and it's black which allows me to keep my metal cred.

I read a ton of reviews saying the 2012 isn't great but it looks better and less cheap than the last generation to me, so I don't know what everyone's talking about. Drives better than the 2006 it's replacing, so I can't complain.

I had to finance a bit which kind of sucks but with my insurance settlement check as down payment, my monthlies are pretty low with no prepayment penalty.

This is the newest car I've ever owned. I feel like a major adult milestone has been reached.

I seem to have managed to strike up a semi-friendship with someone I consider an artistic and musical influence.

I got a hand drawn christmas card from him last christmas and yesterday out of the blue I got a parcel containing a CD, two cassettes that appear to have been made for me and letter in which he asks for some more of my music (I gave him two CDs worth at the last gig he was playing)

Feeling pretty chuffed.

Now I want to hear your music. Gimme.

Feeling pretty chuffed.

Now I want to hear your music. Gimme.

Nothing's on line yet but if and when I do, I'll let you know :smile:

Be warned though, I mainly make abstract/dada-esque noise collage snuff stuff, not to everyone's taste :derp:

Guest isaki

Be warned though, I mainly make abstract/dada-esque noise collage snuff stuff, not to everyone's taste :derp:

I actually love stuff like that

:beer:

Yeah, been meaning to set up one of them bandcloud/soundcamp thingies for a while now, have to get on that.

Used to have a Myspace musicians page about 6 or 7 yrs ago and that was a lot of fun.

High point was having my stuff complimented by Rhys Chatham. :emotawesomepm9:

Feeling pretty chuffed.

is it Ceephax?

Nope.

Adam Bohman:

http://youtu.be/HbBrfWKasaA

Edited by hello spiral