IGNORED

Pacific Rim (del Toro)

soundwave

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's weird, because the movie is pretty progressive on gender issues for a blockbuster! Can't imagine what you wouldn't like about them.

I'm sorry, my girlfriend is a troll and she is probably rubbing off on me

Saw this last night. Good lord the dialogue was awful. Luckily that's not the reason to see this. Giant mechs!!! Awesome fight scenes...but why did it take them so long to figure out that swords work really well against the kaiju?

sounds like a hung jury on this one then.

well as a blockbuster mech monster movie it doesnt get any more impressive or stylish sure its also an assorted bag of metaphors and silly concepts thrown together with a 12a script but it's the most entertaining film of the year so far for me and I cant wait to give it another watch. The 3D was also the best since Avatar and was awesome on IMAX

Saw this yesterday.

Some wince-inducing lines and stereotyping aside, I enjoyed the shit out of this movie. Effects were absolutely top-notch, and I even didn't mind the 3D (only showing i could make it to, and probably the best 3D conversion I've seen).

Archived