IGNORED

Worst track on TH

zlemflolia

It's definitely not Cold Earth.

:spiteful:

Not that I don't like it, but for now I like it the least. Ever since that Detroit video I thought the "flute" melody in it was lame, and after hearing the full album I still do. It's the only element that took me out of the otherwise compelling mood of the album for a bit.

Not that I don't like it, but for now I like it the least. Ever since that Detroit video I thought the "flute" melody in it was lame, and after hearing the full album I still do. It's the only element that took me out of the otherwise compelling mood of the album for a bit.

i think i might have agree before listening to the album on headphones. there's so much more going on in that track than i first thought, it's one of my favorite listens right now.

I knew it, lol.

I haven't made up my mind yet. Semena Mertvykh (what does that even mean?) is not as strong a closer as OVIT or Farewell Fire were, but I can't say it's the worst track yet. In my mind the album is still mostly a continuous blur of music, not a set of tracks.

It's New Seeds because it has Guitars.

Jacquard Causeway is hard to enjoy becuase it has an unusual time sig and weird harmonies, but it's more interesting than bad.

Cold Earth is one of my favorites. But i miss the guy from the Detroit Moving video who was screaming "Yeah!!" with perfect timing.

Guest feralkittens

Palace Posy is my favorite right now but I have a feeling that's going to be the marmite of songs. For the record, I love marmite. Palace Posy makes me insanely happy.

I guess if I was forced to choose it would be Come to Dust. I guess I love it the least right now atleast.

from the previews i head they all sound good.

Jacquard Causeway has the dumbest drums i've i've heard in my whole life

its fun to sway your body around to the beat of the drums like a sea anemone

Jacquard Causeway has the dumbest drums i've i've heard in my whole life

Agree, they really kinda ruined the track the first time. I'm sure it'll click in time, though.

You should all listen to Palace Posy without context btw.

after 3 or 4 listens, my least favorite has to be "nothing is real." it's simply much too repetitive, and i don't care for the loop that's on repeat throughout the entire song. i wasn't a huge fan of "jacquard causeway" or "palace posy" at first, but they're growing on me a bit.

truth be told, i think i prefer the interlude tracks on this album more than most of the full-fledged ones...

Guest Enter a new display name

Palace Posy, obviously. I am tempted to mention Jacquard Causeway as well, but its second half makes up for the poor start.

interesting.

It's funny how people dislike "Jacquard Causeway". It's my personal favourite so far. Really love that track. It's got the repetition going on, basically similar to another personal favourite of mine "Rue the Whirl".

I love the sluggish beat in this one. In my head it seems like someone is struggling to do something and barely succeeds, on the verge of failing. It keeps dragging on and then halfway the track when that little tri-tone melody pops in on the background is just nothing but pure bliss. Awesome track!

Archived