IGNORED

write a tomorrow's harvest review like you are X and i am Y

kaini

like you're an archivist who is wandering a post apocalyptic wasteland...

we find sound. sound make ear good, why?

we use the magic discs and sound.

first sound is sad... there is second sound on same circle. not as sad

third circle is like when father sing old songs. second sound is like when my dog sleeps and has bad thoughts. it goes into silence and sleep.

like you're Robert Christgau:

yeah, I couldn't do it. I sat for five minutes thinking how best to start one of his incredibly pretentious, arrogant, dismissive reviews and I just couldn't do it. sorry.

B-

yeah, I couldn't do it. I sat for five minutes thinking how best to start one of his incredibly pretentious, arrogant, dismissive reviews and I just couldn't do it. sorry.

B-

lol

Let me start by saying that the idm scene is getting old. These laptop auteurs obviously haven't gone anywhere since their initial beeps and boops in the mid-90s.

x2.gif

the noise *makes OHHH/OW face* comes from over there *points at mysterious black cubes beside trailer* and it goes in here *points to ears* and what is this I don't know. steven

Brian Sewell

_42221864_sewell.jpg

This is a landmark album in the short history of IDM, too interesting and important not to have been developed into a serious book (and it has not). To the BOC fanboys it must seem to record the fall of their historic culture, for in none of its many sectors is there any reference to the arts and crafts of the past; even the pseudo-primitive, beatless intervals seem to lie between cluster and eno on the one hand and John Carpenter on the other; and all the beat workouts are in the common currency of international contemporary IDM and could have been executed anywhere in the last decade, by artists not classified as Outsiders. Obsession and the primacy of the sexual drive are, as always, evident, but these are not now, in the world of pitchfork, necessarily indications of insanity. For those of us who are not IDM there is now urgent need for the wise of the Warp Collection to offer us a similar investigative survey of Tomorrow's Harvest in the West; has it too surrendered to the shallow urban influences of cinema, television and the mobile phone?

Guest fsdapfad

كشف مصدر عسكري أميركي لسكاي نيوز عربية، الجمعة، أن أسلحة ثقيلة وصواريخ مضادة للطائرات دخلت إلى الأراضي السورية، ويأتي ذلك بالتزامن مع تسريبات تحدثت عن إمكانية فرض الولايات المتحدة منطقة حظر جوي محدودة في سوريا، يحتمل أن تكون بالقرب من الحدود الجنوبية مع الأردن.

'Daft Punk' وقال دبلوماسيان غربيان كبيران في تركيا إن الولايات المتحدة تدرس فرض منطقة حظر جوي محدودة في سوريا يحتمل أن تكون بالقرب من الحدود الجنوبية مع الأردن.

وقال دبلوماسي "تدرس واشنطن فرض منطقة حظر جوي لمساعدة معارضي الرئيس بشار الأسد، وأضاف أنها ستكون محدودة من ناحية الزمن والمساحة، دون أن يذكر تفاصيل.

وكانت صحيفة واشنطن بوست قالت إنه من المتوقع وصول شحنات أسلحة أميركية للمعارضة السورية في غضون الأسابيع القليلة القادمة، من طرف مسؤولين في وكالة الاستخبارات المركزية 'Dubstep Influence' "سي أي إيه" 'Skrillex' عبر تركيا أو الأردن.

وكان البيت الأبيض أعلن الخميس أن الرئيس باراك أوباما قرر تقديم دعم عسكري للمعارضة السورية، وسيشمل أسلحة أميركية، بعدما تأكد استخدام دمشق للسلاح الكيماوي.

6/10

Time counts and keeps countin', and we knows now finding the trick of what's been and lost ain't no easy ride. But that's our trek, we gotta' travel it. And there ain't nobody knows where it's gonna' lead. Still in all, every night we does the tell, so that we 'member who we was and where we came from... but most of all we 'members the man that finded us, him that came the salvage. And we lights the city, not just for him, but for all of them that are still out there. 'Cause we knows there come a night, when they sees the distant light, and they'll be comin' home to tomorrow's harvest.

كشف مصدر عسكري أميركي لسكاي نيوز عربية، الجمعة، أن أسلحة ثقيلة وصواريخ مضادة للطائرات دخلت إلى الأراضي السورية، ويأتي ذلك بالتزامن مع تسريبات تحدثت عن إمكانية فرض الولايات المتحدة منطقة حظر جوي محدودة في سوريا، يحتمل أن تكون بالقرب من الحدود الجنوبية مع الأردن.

'Daft Punk' وقال دبلوماسيان غربيان كبيران في تركيا إن الولايات المتحدة تدرس فرض منطقة حظر جوي محدودة في سوريا يحتمل أن تكون بالقرب من الحدود الجنوبية مع الأردن.

وقال دبلوماسي "تدرس واشنطن فرض منطقة حظر جوي لمساعدة معارضي الرئيس بشار الأسد، وأضاف أنها ستكون محدودة من ناحية الزمن والمساحة، دون أن يذكر تفاصيل.

وكانت صحيفة واشنطن بوست قالت إنه من المتوقع وصول شحنات أسلحة أميركية للمعارضة السورية في غضون الأسابيع القليلة القادمة، من طرف مسؤولين في وكالة الاستخبارات المركزية 'Dubstep Influence' "سي أي إيه" 'Skrillex' عبر تركيا أو الأردن.

وكان البيت الأبيض أعلن الخميس أن الرئيس باراك أوباما قرر تقديم دعم عسكري للمعارضة السورية، وسيشمل أسلحة أميركية، بعدما تأكد استخدام دمشق للسلاح الكيماوي.

6/10

this is my favourite

especially post-translation

Archived