IGNORED

Guy scares the living shit out of his gfirlfriend with ghost prank

MadameChaos

http://youtu.be/UEnyJxaxTp8

This is the moment James Williams' girlfriend thought she was face-to-face with Samara from The Ring.

In reality it was a paper mache puppet being controlled by her boyfriend.

James spent weeks setting up the prank, and filmed it from three different angles using two phones and a camcorder. To make it seem more realistic, he told her a few days before the prank that he'd seen a ghost at the end of their bed.

On the video, he wrote: "I wanted to see how my girlfriend would react to a ghost coming out of the TV trying to grab hold of her."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Saw this at work earlier. I have never heard a human being make sounds like that before. I don't know why she hugs him afterwards - shit like this should deserve a firm kick in the testicles at least

Dafuq did you do?

It's a bit hard to explain, imagine a 2+ hour haunted house "ride" with only subtle psychological games and zero interaction whatsoever, and then getting grabbed through what you thought was a solid wall but is actually just plastic foil. :spiteful:

shame they didn't use the camcorder properly! she cried for an hour afterwards. I got that on video as well... she was already my ex before that night, by the way. :cisfor:

Guest Frankie5fingers

the op vid is awesome. very funny. its great that she can take the joke too. my kinda girl.

Guest zaphod

looks like her jaw comes unhinged when she screams. reminds me of this:

[youtubehd]qZw5qaNre_k[/youtubehd]

Guest RadarJammer

Who ever found this to be funny you can drop dead right now as far as I'm concerned...Fakn psychopaths! No empathy what so ever.

guilty laughter is the best kind

Archived