IGNORED

AFX, fake or who?

Guest Rulohead32

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cult fiction

Pretty unconvincing in my opinion. This would never pass RDJ's quality control. Photodemntia sounds more like Aphex than this.

Remember Canticle Drawl lol

Canticle Drawl was baller as fuck. You need to go back to school, chump.

Also listen to the percussion on this track - definitely not JK or RDJ.

Made afx-like acid, post it on youtube, gain fame as RDJ = profit

steinvord

Make literally almost a dollar in google ad revenue

Good tune, but not at the level of AFX/Steinvord/Tuss/Squarepusher good.

OP says is from barcelona... do you know Steinvord? maybe he gave you this tune out of his huge collection and you are fucking with us.

Guest Rulohead32

Good tune, but not at the level of AFX/Steinvord/Tuss/Squarepusher good.

OP says is from barcelona... do you know Steinvord? maybe he gave you this tune out of his huge collection and you are fucking with us.

Lol no

But thanks for remembering me that ¿guy? Steinvord, I will have to listen.

nice track, sounds analogue but also a little too much like other AFX songs (i.e. Fenix Funk, Redlof and Synthacon 9) and doesn't seem to vary or break down like the usual RDJ tho I could be very wrong

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skibby

my stupid ass theory is that
beatwife acid crew = burnkane and richard lord cornwallis beatwife, and i suspect shitmat due to the raggamuffin ep, and basically whoever they want to be in the project.

so, beatwife isn't one person, according to my research. :cerious: :cerious: :cerious:

i don't think anybody is a one man/woman show in the scene. technology and science is a cooperative, evolutionary process.

so, i want to usher in an age where we don't refer to a group as if it's one person. is that cool with the master plan?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived