IGNORED

lack of watmm coverage of the royal birth

eugene

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bet is on Haroxanderpoleonardian Shakur XVI

That's his reptillian name. (heh)

Also, i'm tempted to shut this thread down, (sorry eugene), for the sake of watmm purity.

Guest jasondonervan

Front page of yesterday's Sun (sorry, 'Son'... *shudder*)

3hOkyOHl.jpg

For those watching on the outside, don't get too sucked in by the notion that we're all out in the streets popping champagne corks wearing garish attire adorned with the national flag to celebrate the birth of another heir to the throne. It's silly season as it is for the media, but their dire attempts to whip up any kind of excitement aren't telling the whole story. Most of the people outside Buckingham Palace clambering over each other in a desperate bid to photograph an easel - AN EASEL (with the notice of birth that you see above) the other night were just joyless tourists and kids on school holidays with nothing better to do. Most of the people you'll have seen stood outside the hospital were either a) press or b) hospital staff.

What really bothers me though (and this isn't just limited to Royal coverage) is how the likes of Sky News will stand outside a hospital wing for days (weeks?), with their presenters frequently discussing press intrusion as if it's nothing to do with them, and a so-called 'special relationship' with The Royals™ (Kay 'The Anti-Christ' Burley: "It's a two-way street, isn't it?"), all the while snobbishly deriding the 'waiting photographers and non-syndicated outlets' like they're pure evil, and oh-so far removed from what Sky are doing, just because they don't have the swagger/bad taste to have 10 cameras trained on the same door, with a bloody helicopter flying overhead. They keep referring to the history, how Charles and Diana were under similar levels of attention... yeah, remember how that turned out?

(If you don't know the quality of Kay Burley's work, this should go some way towards enlightening you):

DVgtClk.jpg

Of course it's news-worthy, but I can't be doing with rolling news trying to dictate the 'mood of the nation'. To be fair to the BBC I did see them interview some sort of Republican guy and gave him adequate time to air his views, but that aside it's just been a grim torrent of 'you will all celebrate this greatly, because otherwise we'll have to move on from our insidious levels of Royal coverage to something even less interesting... and the House of Commons is currently on recess, so we can't even lean on politics to fill dead air either.'

I didn't know this was a thing until Monday. I was doing a late shift and a work colleague was flicking idly through The Sun and said "Do you think she's had the baby yet?"

I said "who?" as I stupidly thought she must be talking about someone we worked with.

When she elaborated I believe my response was along the lines that I couldn't give a fuck. Unless it was deformed or something, as that might be interesting........My colleague changed the subject.

EtOaxFM.jpg

Awesome.

:cisfor:

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I couldn't give a fuck. Unless it was deformed or something, as that might be interesting.

lol

Also, i'm tempted to shut this thread down, (sorry eugene), for the sake of watmm purity.

Do it. Then nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure

I think that heritage should be banned. Why is this guy regarded as an elite? What worthy of an elite did he do in his life?

And even what the Queen did as well?

They just sit around in their ghastly estates, stuffing their asses with money made by working people.

Fuck that WATMM.

It illustrates how little of a fuck we give if we can't even be bolthered to ridicule something.

I'm sick of it being all over the media. Let's keep WATMM a royal free zone

Boom

Guest Enter a new display name

I can't believe the medias still care about the Queen in Canada. Won't we ever feel completely independent from the british monarchy??

**tears while looking at $20 bills with the Queen's face on them**

Guest chunky

Birth trauma: 'It's alive, and it's a Prince!"

'SUCH JOY!'
Shortly after 3p.m. on 27 January 1859, at the Kronprizenpalais on Berlin's Unter den Linden, the newly-born baby was carefully inspected by the British ambassador, Baron Bloomfield, and the Prussian Minister of the Royal House, Ludwig von Massow. They solemnly stated for the record 'that the Child was born alive at 3 o'clock this afternoon and is a male'. The official birth certification was thus enacted by an English lord and an East Elbian Junker, neatly expressing the twofold political significance of the event: the birth of Prince Friedrich Wilhelm Albert Victor would ensure that the Hohenzollern line would continue unbroken into the twentieth century, and the marriage alliance between Great Britain and Prussia, consummated the previuos year, had borne its first fruit.
Throughout the entire population of Prussia, and in all the courts of Europe, the birth of the first heir to the Hohenzollern throne in twenty-one years caused relief, even joy. With a mentally ill and childless king on the Prussian throne, it had, in the years beforehand, begun to appear less certain that the dynasty at the heart of Europe would continue to rule. Friedrich Wilhelm IV's only successors had previously been his 62-year old brother Wilhelm, who had only recently taken over the regency, and Wilhelm's grown son Fritz, who was later to become Crown Prince Friedrich Wilhelm and then Kaiser Friedrich III. Now, the latter also had a male heir. It was hardly surprising that dispatches bearing congratulations were soon on their way from every European court. 'We have received an enormous number of congratulatory telegrams', wrote Princess Augusta of Prussia to Queen Victoria. 'The Austrian Kaiser congratulated the Prince, and the Emperors Napoleon and Alexander sent their felicitations to Fritz by telegram, as have all the German Princes and anyone who is in anyway connected to here [berlin] and to England. King Leopold I of the Belgians, who was of the House of Coburg, wrote of this 'great great event' with similar joy, stating that it served to bolster the Prussian royal family and 'will give to Prussia additional comfort and strength'. There was great rejoicing within the British royal family at the birth of a 'strong, healthy boy', as Prince Consort Albert wrote to his Belgian uncle, and the rejoicing in Berlin was 'unbelievable'. 'Here [in England] as well, practically everyone is showing their pleasure.' At the British court, the news was received with enormous enthusiasm. 'Words can ill convey the feelings of joy, excitement & gratitude wh. fill our hearts!', the Queen wrote in her diary. 'May God bless & protect our precious Child & her infant Son! When the happy news reached Windsor, she called all the children together and ran to the Rubens room in order to share ' the blessed news' with her husband. 'Such joy!', she wrote. 'All the Household, servants, everyone delighted. Ran back to send numberless telegrams, to Berlin & to relations, etc ...' Bells tolled and the city was illuminated. Even the country's uppermost political echelons showed great exuberance. The cabinet convening under Prime Minister Lord Derby received 'the happy intelligence' at 6p.m. and adjourned so as to be able to convey 'the warmest expressions of satisfaction' to the Queen. In the words of the Prime Minister, 'The whole Country will rejoice cordially... and will join in Lord Derby's fervent prayers for the continued well-doing of the Princess and her Infant Son. Church services were held and balls organised at the which the British and Prussian flags were hoisted side by side. In February, a delegation from the City arrived at Windsor Castle to pay homage to the Queen on behalf of the English financial world. The celebrating in Berlin naturally took on even greater proportions. Baron Bloomfield reported with satisfaction that, when the news of the event broke, a wave of joy had spread throughout the Prussian capital. Princess Augusta wrote just one hour after the birth; 'The people are gathering and celebrating in front of the palace, and the family has come together and everyone is joyful and thanking the Lord.' The Prince Regent, together with his wife and his son (the proud father), went first to the palace chapel to 'give thanks to the Lord'. But as the 101 cannon shots were fired to announce the birth of a prince - had it been a girl, there would only have been twenty-five, so that the excitement was particularly great when the twenty-sixth shot was fired - the crowd in front of the palace grew so large that 'the three of us had to step out onto the balcony and there receive cheers which were truly moving in their heartfelt expression ... The general rejoicing that was taking place among all the social classes and circles gave me new strength. The streets were soon paved with people. Many, even the very poor, illuminated their houses at night, and the crowds throngs back and forth in front of the palace.' Queen Victoria's personal physician reported from Berlin that the royal family was beside itself with joy and that the Prussian people were ecstatic. 'While I write between four and five o'clock the broad street in front of the Palace is one dense mass of chiefly well dressed people cheering'. The newspapers reported how even peasants from the surrounding villages rushed to Unter den Linden to read and copy the bulletins signed by the three doctors Schoenlein, Wegner, and Martin. After praying for weeks that Princess Victoria might deliver a healthy child, the country's Lutheran and Catholic churches were instructed to offer up thanks to God for the birth of a healthy prince.

I had a giant Royal turd today. I'd like to inform the public that I named it Cornelius.

girl or boy?

Whatever the gender, I bet it was full of Corn.

antirchrist baby childman lizard shapeshifting obama 2013 mammon end times ron paul buy gold google august 14 ufo landing

Illuminati Bilderbergs and the Bohemian Grove wanking out the window of a BMW inside job

Archived