IGNORED

What the Fuck? Is this real?

LimpyLoo

Guest Sprigg

:facepalm: the comments!

Most people who say this is part of an agenda have no clue whatsoever. And to “know the future” only sounds impossible or like magic to those who are unaware or with a lesser technology. You are stuck with an old paradigm that time is REAL and that no one can know the future, when in reality the subdivisions we call past present and future are in a way, illusions. The brain can handle only so much at a time to process. Mind however is not limited to this thing we call time or space. Its the only way we can safely travel through “time” and its been proven many times over. Do your homework before you start blabbing about conspiracies. Look up Ingo Swann and SRI International with regard to RV. Stragate was a totally different project than the one Dames and In go were a part of BTW. And just because some of YOU don’t know how to do it (RV) or are not educated in RV does not mean it isn’t real or that it doesn’t exists. people like you are the same kind of folks who used to think there were tiny people inside a television. As for the killshot warning? I call this the Noah’s ark Syndrome. Nobody wants to listen because everyone has their heads so far up their own ass. But when it’s too late its too damn late. Laugh it up guys. Laugh it up…. Clearly many were meant to perish.

What is this I don't even

dont worry, Nick is on the case

knowing-nicolas-cage.jpg

Doing that would just lead him underground (where he'll be safe from the mayhem. And to an whole hunk of treasure, with gold and stuff, so when he comes back surface side he can rule like a boss.

there is a nazi utopia not too deep inside the crust of our serf world

hitler's there, and biggie smalls, and tupac, and eazy e

what if something like this happens, and nic cage survives and everyone is busted down to dirt levels, just eating dirt and shit, and he actually becomes this real cool amazing guy who leads those few of us who survive into something resembling civilization again? i dont think you can guess who those types would actually be until it happens.

what if something like this happens, and nic cage survives and everyone is busted down to dirt levels, just eating dirt and shit, and he actually becomes this real cool amazing guy who leads those few of us who survive into something resembling civilization again? i dont think you can guess who those types would actually be until it happens.

You have much faith in your lord and saviour, el cage.

I thought that our magnetic poles and atmosphere kept solar flares from impacting us greatly? Otherwise we would have been fried up a long time ago.

I would never kill myself but I might be open to shutting down all of existence simultaneously

This is beautiful.

guys

we r alredy ded

but also:

Normally retails for $24.99 but you can get it for FREE* with this limited time offer. Major Ed Dames (Ret.) reveals what top-secret military Remote Viewers have known for years... how the world will end! *Only one per household; S&H required. spacer.gif

lol

Archived