IGNORED

Tomorrowland - the lamest festival in the world

Ivan Ooze

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its not lame if you like that sorta music. Edm is obviously fucking massive hence why they sell a lotta tickets. Run an Idm festival and be lucky to sell 1800 tickets.

The uk was like this in 1999, loads of massive summer dance festivals and djs getting paid fuckloads. Theres still a few that run like global gathering and creamfields but i would bet the capacities are down on what they used to be.

Let them have their tomorrowland; the next generation of ravers gotta learn somewhere.

Guys your impossible! How can you laugh about invalids and their disabilities?

In about section stands: ''...originally intended and visited by people of good will with an IQ less than 88 but we are very proud to say that the number is decreasing every year.'' so stop it, please.

I actually went to the website to confirm that you were just joking (even though there's much truth in part of what you said). Man i'm hopeless, i really should be in bed, so tired that i feel ill.

Guys your impossible! How can you laugh about invalids and their disabilities?

In about section stands: ''...originally intended and visited by people of good will with an IQ less than 88 but we are very proud to say that the number is decreasing every year.'' so stop it, please.

I actually went to the website to confirm that you were just joking (even though there's much truth in part of what you said). Man i'm hopeless, i really should be in bed, so tired that i feel ill.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: ...so i guess that spelling of the fake quote was correct. My English is getting better finally!

Regarding truth, YES there's some truth in it. That's the sad part but it is how it is.

they mix in an hihat and 4/4 drum beat and everyone keeps on dancing as normal. boom tiss boom tiss boom tiss boom tiss. actually most of it seemed to be doofdoofdoofdoof. So forget the hihat, they won't notice that it's not there.

you are missing the party bro

http://live.tomorrowland.com/

Oh God! :facepalm: My 9 yr old nephew's listening music like this.

Won't be long before the tattoos and the addiction to protein shakes and free weights.

Nooooo...he's the brightest kid in his class and pretty introverted too, so great material for Autechre. :emotawesomepm9:

Second, it's normal to listen stupid music at that age...stupid to us, now.

Archived