IGNORED

Tomorrowland - the lamest festival in the world

Ivan Ooze

What the fuck is up with this??

the best festival in the world with headliners like tiesto, swedish house mafia and d avicii?? my ass

Visited by 180000 people all over the world to watch the biggest pile of shit music can offer!

the stages set up and festival must have cost billions

my mind is blown, here you can watch a live stream and see what i'm talking about

http://live.tomorrowland.com/

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it makes me less embarrassed to be american every time i'm shown the worst aspects of european electronic music

http://edmarena.com/2013/03/20/tomorrowworld-tomorrowland-has-announced-us-location-and-dates-chattahoochee-hills/

we already imported it cause the usa is also filled with retards who want to have sex on shit music

edit: lol it's in atlanta john

Guest Rulohead32

p̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶w̶i̶s̶t̶:̶ ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w̶l̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶4̶ ̶A̶p̶h̶e̶x̶ ̶T̶w̶i̶n̶ ̶l̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶m̶i̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶a̶l̶b̶u̶m̶

Guest Rulohead32

Well I am 17 but in September I'll be 18 so I will be able to go to the next edit- oh wait, I don't want to go there.

p̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶w̶i̶s̶t̶:̶ ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w̶l̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶4̶ ̶A̶p̶h̶e̶x̶ ̶T̶w̶i̶n̶ ̶l̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶m̶i̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶a̶l̶b̶u̶m̶

I heard BoC were gonna do a liveshow there too.

I thought this was about that shitty Disney movie coming out, where they run out of ideas and start basing movies on thrill rides. oh yeah.

Pirates of the Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion...

Guys your impossible! How can you laugh about invalids and their disabilities?

In about section stands: ''...originally intended and visited by people of good will with an IQ less than 88 but we are very proud to say that the number is decreasing every year.'' so stop it, please.

Archived