IGNORED

I found my brother's weed and i also found a shitty homemade pipe, do i be the cool brother and ...

YO303

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smoking aluminum foil fumez can cause Alzheimer's, and the paint from cans is fucking poison. Get your bro a proper pipe, IF YOU CARE ABOUT HIS HEALTH. This isn't a decency issue-- this is about helping your bro out (and simultaneously showing you care, which then you hug and smoke Sour Diesel in the forest and pet deer and bunnies);

nothing wrong with explaining a few ethics, ground rules for smoking under mum's roof and why he shouldn't smoke through aluminium. but also expect to have to explain your way out of going through his stuff cos noone likes that especially at age 17. if you're close and he looks up to you, he'll listen.

working some summer job years ago this kid i worked with produced a bag of weed that he had sprayed the fuck out of with lynx deodorant so his mum couldn't smell it in his room. i was the only person out of 6 that wouldn't smoke it. stuff smelt like burning potpourri and who knows what chemicals they were inhaling.

nothing wrong with explaining a few ethics, ground rules for smoking under mum's roof and why he shouldn't smoke through aluminium. but also expect to have to explain your way out of going through his stuff cos noone likes that especially at age 17. if you're close and he looks up to you, he'll listen.

working some summer job years ago this kid i worked with produced a bag of weed that he had sprayed the fuck out of with lynx deodorant so his mum couldn't smell it in his room. i was the only person out of 6 that wouldn't smoke it. stuff smelt like burning potpourri and who knows what chemicals they were inhaling.

The same chemicals you are putting under your arm to be absorbed everyday.

The same chemicals you are putting under your arm to be absorbed everyday.

well yes but burning chemicals changes their structure and surely you can't absorb the same levels through your skin as through delicate lung tissues....

like saying you might as well put your lips round a car exhaust just because you walk through pollution everyday.

I didn't go thru his stuff by the way, i smelled weed and follow the trail to the boiler room where i found his weed.

there's your angle... "i'm just letting you know cos if i can smell it, mum can/will too... also btw, inhaling oxidised aluminium and paint is toxic and harmful as fuck."

Replace his weed with better, totally different tasting/smelling weed and freak him out. Replace his pipe with a used glass pipe that has tar in it. Then slowly over the months, keep fucking with his shit to convince him he's dimension traveling. Then he'll be telling all his friends, "NAW DOODZ I'M FUCKIN' SERIOUS MAN, MY SHIT IS CHANGING ALL OVER THE PLACE DA FUKKK!!!"

Then as per a previous recommendation, give him a blowjob.

What's with this not touching his stuff, he's clearly stashed it in a stupid spot where his mum will track it down. Then where will he be. More power to big brothers, taking control of the drug machine. Everyone whinging must have been a younger sibling ;-p

Also, i think that you should tell him (cause it's unlikely you'll stop him from doing something that he's experimenting with with his mates) to neither smoke at home nor to leave any paraphenalia around the house. Cause you know, illegal an shit. could get the mum in trouble as well, or at least freak her out (and you losers were talking about 'trust' issues).

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I didn't go thru his stuff by the way, i smelled weed and follow the trail to the boiler room where i found his weed.

photo-10616.jpeg?_r=1375638320

Guest Pennywise

not sure if anyone's already said this but maybe give him a blowjob. It's an obvious one but I didn't see it posted.

Why don't people hoot bongs anymore??

Get him a trigger bong (with no gauze of course), give him a full cap make him pull it through (one breath) and rush him just as the last bit of gear falls through. Either that or a fag bong is the initiation but since he's your bro, go with option 1.

Unless you want to smoke with him, just let him figure it out on his own. Almost everyone has smoked from a tin can when they were young. He'll figure it out. Chill.

i'm happy to say that I didn't do this when i was younger, but i did smoke a daddy long legs in a bong once

Great advice you guys, i took everything in consideration and had a day to think about the whole situation, what i ended up doing was giving him a blowjob, then we hi-five and told him his semen tasted like weed, then i showed him how to smoke weed out of a condom. Everything worked out and his semen got me high.

just casually tell him he's gotta graduate from that newbie popcan crap, buy him a $20 glass pipe and tell him you're not a hookup but that you don't care about him smoking, he'll probably appreciate it

, man dude

this... do this, tell him he needs a better pipe, and that you don;t care that he smokes but you're not gonna help him score either.

Archived