IGNORED

I found my brother's weed and i also found a shitty homemade pipe, do i be the cool brother and ...

YO303

In all seriousness, im just afraid of what will do to our relationship, i dont have those kind of close and trusting relationships with family members, just thinking abut the drastic change gives me anxiety. I also don't want to bond over weed or whatever.

I will tell him to stop smoking in the house and later if i get more courage i'll tell him about the pipe.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You and your brother should start a grow-op. Buy the handbook and memorize it cover to cover. Build a shed in the woods with lights and hire armed guards. Install a system of alarms and boobie traps. Name your new startup the Deer Bro's Cannabis Co. In 50 years, you will be a household name, your own multigenerationally owned corporation that makes weed brownies in kid's lunchboxes and super potent medicinal nugs for cancer patients. You will have town named after you. The Carnegie of your time. All of this can be yours if you pick yourself up by the bootstraps and use a little elbow grease. The way of the future.

I found a huge bag of weed in my mom's freezer once. Turns out the next door neighbor had given it to her as a gift for helping him with something (can't remember what...maybe it was just because she agreed to "look the other way" when he decided to start growing weed on his roof).

She didn't know what to do with it so she just stuck it in her freezer, unopened. I'm sure it's still there, being neglected and getting freezerburn.

smoking through aluminum is terrible for you, you don't have to smoke with him or anything but at least let him know that you know he's smoking and you don't have a problem with it but that he should get a real pipe or give him one yourself.

Fuck the anxiety. Help your brother out and bond with the little dyude. The anxiety is the ether's way of letting you know that you're getting close to breaking possibly dozens+ generations of distant familial relationships-- you might be onto the breakthrough of the century in your family's timeline. I'm dead fucking serious. Please, man-- for the sake of HUMANITY, and to spread good vibes and make the world a better place-- be open and cool with your brother, prevent his brain damage and cancer from inhaling poisons, share some herb, GROW UP TOGETHER. Don't stay stagnant by yourself, knowing exactly what you should do; having resolution hiding in the back of your mind, eating away at your heart.

Step up the the plate, and show the universe that you and your family deserve to be close and awesome. Don't let yourself take away happiness from yourself.

I didn't go thru his stuff by the way, i smelled weed and follow the trail to the boiler room where i found his weed.

big up tha Deerman, big up tha weed-finding mission, big up bigging up, locked in, shouts out to the watmm massif

flol

In all seriousness, im just afraid of what will do to our relationship, i dont have those kind of close and trusting relationships with family members, just thinking abut the drastic change gives me anxiety. I also don't want to bond over weed or whatever.

I will tell him to stop smoking in the house and later if i get more courage i'll tell him about the pipe.

lame as a limp dick

Why don't people hoot bongs anymore??

Get him a trigger bong (with no gauze of course), give him a full cap make him pull it through (one breath) and rush him just as the last bit of gear falls through. Either that or a fag bong is the initiation but since he's your bro, go with option 1.

give him a bucket, that'll fuck him.

Why don't people hoot bongs anymore??

Get him a trigger bong (with no gauze of course), give him a full cap make him pull it through (one breath) and rush him just as the last bit of gear falls through. Either that or a fag bong is the initiation but since he's your bro, go with option 1.

give him a bucket, that'll fuck him.

here here!

I remember having the same sort of experience but with my father. But things are great now, every christmas eve he, my brother, and I all share a "christmas nug" over christmas desserts and that years #1 comedy on the TV.

im sorry if im being a complete dick here(im not that sorry) but there is a serious amount of virginity riddled fannies on this site atm, but this takes the biscuit.

Archived