IGNORED

I found my brother's weed and i also found a shitty homemade pipe, do i be the cool brother and ...

YO303

.. tell him how to do a better safer pipe?

The implications of this would be that he will know i also smoke weed, the relationship will change drastically, its scaring me.

opinions

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's so unsafe about his current pipe? maybe teach him how to roll a joint, pipes are pretty homo

he made one of those tin foil screens and is using a Pepsi can

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

what's so unsafe about his current pipe? maybe teach him how to roll a joint, pipes are pretty homo

Help him

good call, applying heat to an aluminum can with paint on it is probably not doing him a whole lot of good. If you're too afraid of confronting him, maybe just print out 2 internet faqs and nicely put them under his pillow

- 1 faq about the ill health effects from smoking out of a pipe can

- another faq on how to build a proper pipe that won't give him cancer

or

- a faq on how to roll a joint with a pack of zig-zags or a cheap rolling machine

maybe he's a crackhead

crackheads, even dumb ones normally use this stuff -

steel-wool-pad-10390780.jpg

which is why you often see this in really crappy corner stores of 7-11s along with the mini novelty paper roses that came in perfect crack-pipe shaped glass cylinders

just casually tell him he's gotta graduate from that newbie popcan crap, buy him a $20 glass pipe and tell him you're not a hookup but that you don't care about him smoking, he'll probably appreciate it

, man dude

Guest Frankie5fingers

flol. reminds me of a friend i had in highschool. he used an Arizona green tea can instead. and had like 6 or 7 of them hidden throughout his house. oh and he hid 1 or 2 out in the bushes in his backyard. lol

how old is he and yoU?

im 24 and he is 17.

The only problem i have is that he still lives with our mom, i think is disrespectful to smoke under her roof, i never smoked in my mom's house, always in the forest somewhere.

Help him. Guide him. Talk to him about it. Make sure he has his head on straight where substances are concerned. Don't be too preachy. Tell him the mistakes you've made. Buy him a pipe or some papers so he can smoke proper.

Unless you want to smoke with him, just let him figure it out on his own. Almost everyone has smoked from a tin can when they were young. He'll figure it out. Chill.

what were u after, riffling through his belongings hmm? he will likely ask the same question if u confront him, if not outright, then in his own mind. i'm sure his trust for u will be tainted and so, therefore i would put the item in question back in its proper location and casually approach this dire issue at a more convenient date. i don't know why i am helping u my deer, but i guess u have your whole life ahead of you to learn how to properly pay your respects to your elders on their birthday.

You should construct a bigger, shittier pipe and smoke his pipe and weed in it. Then leave it around for him to find. He'll know where he stands.

Archived